peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
closed

Last edited:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
i dont see how race has anything to do with asking but not buying... i aint chinese and i do that too....

id just post the nick of the seller..good information for his future customers to ensure that they will confirm buy from him before asking questions :x

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
post the nick, so no more member would ask him before purchase. i'm doing sales for more than 11 years, u wanna survive ur business with no customer enquiries? good luck~

peteshawn

Known Member
Nov 5, 2012
Aston UK
he was trying to say... "i only sell cheap imitation "chap lak" thing here and better don't ask so many question just pay"

now he lost a good customer and he don't know what happen....

:stupid:seller

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
I know this world had become more and more look into profit instead of good service,but seriously,this the first time....pro seller like rev garage,top sound ,brother,,they do had good service...so do as those mudah and personal seller like evo tech,jep....

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
alot sellers like tis now especially when deal with outstation customer...

just like when i call/sms seller regarding a product, mentioned in stock n ready to ship..

once money banked in, said product is out of stock..ned wait 2mths++ or exchange with another product....i like wtf

or u order product for front, he sent you rear. called and ask seller to changed, he said rear no stock..need to wait. for fuck the seller sent me the front then? im dealer for some product's brand, some distributor did this too....

sometimes i really sicked with the distributor/suppliers at kl/selangor...sorry to said this. but it happens to me until now..and some suppliers stil owing me money. money paid to them then only said products out of stock, asking them to refund then ask me to wait....dengz

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
I guess some cunning disty/supplier are using this tactic to roll their money/prolong their sales order.
Since this way helping them got cash on hand and yet will not lose customers order since it is exchangeable from order other item. They got nothing to lose.

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
this make me hard to buy thing on9...we as buyer trust the seller to sell good product but they cheat like this.....this type of seller cannot go far....no modal to buy but use other money to roll up their business...only think of untung2...profat tummy only..hahahaha

2,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2005
because of too much disappointment & sakit hati i have stopped playing cars and bought a new viva 660 but head cant stop thinking of buying a performance car, sigh

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
peterj,

just post this fella's name, contact no. so other fellow ZTH can be careful with this fella.....

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
closed

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Interesting.. this seller has a lot of positive feedback and he entertained all my inquiries too. I'm surprised he burst out like that.

Either way I hope he catches wind of this thread and clears things up with the TS. This is not good for a reputable seller here in ZTH.

mrtuner

Known Member
Mar 11, 2012
Penang
There is simply no need for such racist remarks, sigh...

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Interesting.. this seller has a lot of positive feedback and he entertained all my inquiries too. I'm surprised he burst out like that.

Either way I hope he catches wind of this thread and clears things up with the TS. This is not good for a reputable seller here in ZTH.
that is why i feel disappointed and bit angry bro, tot i meet a nice seller out there but turn out he burst out....:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo members,

my gf Sony Ericsson juz kena 'rampas' by a motor in front of Setapak Ria Condo..Setapak here juz now..

HP is Sony Erisccon W550i the latest walkman handphone....the casing is white color and it is original set...

juz 4 days old so it look 100% new

IMEI number is 35744200-425312-9

Let me know if anyone found this...thanks

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience