CAR LOST - SATRIA GTI WJG3949

vernshang

Known Member
May 26, 2004
Visit site
Dear ZTH-ians,

I lost my car today, early today. I parked my car to my allocated car park in my apartment in Pudu, KL(Kenanga Point) last nite at 12.15am(Sunday morning). The car park is inside my apartment at level 2. This car park is guarded! but the guards all useless type. Totally useless.

When i woke up this afternoon to go out at 2.30pm. I was shocked that i didnt see my car there. only left my bro and his gf's car there. So, confirm it was stolen and i recall last nite was just a routine for me..come back, park my car at the same place, lock the steering with STEERING LOCK and lock the car with standard alarm.

Confront the guards and as usual, these stupid ppls do not know anything. Made police report at 3.30pm just now. will do my insurance tomorrow morning. As told by the police, i need to wait for 3 long month for the investigation/process before the insurance can start paying me.

Anyone here got the lost car experience and how does all the process goes? What is the ratio that they are paying for lost car? Or anyone know where to find stolen car?

Anyway, i hope fellows Zth-ians here will inform me if seen any GTI with bearing no WJG 3949.

Identification besides bearing no plate:-
- No plate front n back is metal and small size.
- Recaro sticker sticked on both left and ride back seat mirror.
- ZEROTOHUNDRED.COM stickers on front top windscreen and back mirror just below the spoiler.
- mirror is tinted with gold dust which is quite gold-ish colour from far.
- front windscreen top is laminated with silver lamination.
- car is very original from outlook with standard GTI exhaust.

Thanx in advance.

(Please pay attention to your car even with steering lock and good alarm. My fren;s cousin lost his putra 2 months back and many Zth-ians do lost their car before as i concerned)

Pls send these stealers bastard to the hell! Nothing much better to do and go steal ppl car for living.

danieL

500 RPM
Oct 3, 2004
shit.....another case!! this is too much already!!!

maybe you wanna leave your contact here so in case anybody spots is they can contact u immediately?

i will keep a look out for you dude

vernshang

Known Member
May 26, 2004
Visit site
Bros,

Thanx for quick reply.

CCTV? Nope...don mention CCTV. Even a guard is position just next to my car to look after the whole level 2 everynite. But when i come back all the time 10-12 nite, he is sleeping instead of guarding.

Yea...my no is 012-2293155. Good idea also!

Again, Thanx very much

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
sorry to hear about ur car..

muz' fd3s oso got broken i hear, stole quite a few stuffs including the microtech ltx8..

sadistic bozos la doing this.. no mercy at all..

if anybody catches them, better show no mercy to them as well..

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
I can't believe this could happen to you...even with steering lock and with guards around? I suspect that guards could have a role in this too. My cousin brother's GTi recently got broken into in his apartment car park. They smashed his window and stole his Head Unit.... cannot trust the guard nowadays.

May I know what kind of steering lock were u using? What kind of alarm system were using?

Sigh... so sad to hear this happening to a fellow ZTHian.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
just want to refresh your memory,

in 2002 (or 2003 can't recall the exact year), Satistic from PDRM shows that in Selangor + Klang valley, on average, 6 vechicles (including car and motorbike) were reported stolen every hour, in other word, every 10 mins, there will be 1 vehicle reported stolen in Selangor + Klang valley...

Fark .... did goverment says anything to lower the statistic? No....
Tax for car ... increase ... Toll, increase also .... , Petrol increase also ....
but did goverment try to do anything to make us feel more secure to park our car inside/outside our house? No...

And farking parking space still put the big big sign board, "Park at your own risk", Fark.
Do you think kind irresponsible sign board can be put in US State? I doubt so. ..

Pity you, vernshang. but I also dunno when is my turn..

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
vershang, did you go to management and fark those fella?
You pay for the maintenance fee every month, and this is the lauzy service in return you got... Fark then 99. No need to give face.

Ask them how much portion of your maintenance fee goes to security? just deduct that from your maintenance. You don't need this kind of lauzy security service.

Most of the Apartment / Conda guard now a day is just a gate opener, they just press the button to open the gate to who ever wanted to come it. First level of security already screw up, what can you expect them to do?

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
sorry to hear bout ur case vernshang...come to think bout it...when is it gonna be my ride to be stollen...those rascals are merciless...wait till they fall into a catch n meet sum ur even more merciless to them...anyway...be tough man...i'll keep an eye lookin for ur ride...

vernshang

Known Member
May 26, 2004
Visit site
Hi guys,

Few weeks back or last time when i hear ppl lost their car...whether stolen or rob by these farkers, i did wondered when is my turn or when will it be my turn or will it be one day? Always, i would say no. i wont be so lucky and there nothing special bout my car besides its gti a highly targetted cars mong the local made.

Thus i try to be secure all the time and always check my steering lock and alarm lock before i leave my car. But i could never imagine...my car..got stolen just inside my apartment parking. Yes i doubt the security ppl plays a role in this too. But well, i just couldnt blame them without evidence.

I guess like what blacksamurai says, the statistic is high and yet...the authority is not doin anything to prevent this and life(death) and publicity of these is not high enough yet. During my police report in the evening, i saw another guy came in reporting that his car was broken into and lost his car player. didnt hear much though as already headache with my own case. When i go out from the police station, i saw his car and the back mirror was all broken. Another case i just learn that my father's car in kk,sabah was nearly got stolen too few weeks back. they took out the battery and push the car to the roadside. luckily my father saw it and this happen in a landed house..not apartment yet its a crowded community.

Yes the management and security of my apartment here did nothing with our monthly maintenance. They just sit around and sleep. My house got broken in 3 times before this and i have only live in this place for more or less 6 yrs. i confronted the securities but they know nothing and trying to know nothing. as usual i guess no point arguing with them. these ppl are stupid. i plan to meet the management tomolo to complain and argue with them about this at least hire better security. The current security can hardly walk or run to chase thiefs.
Blacksamurai: yes...they are exactly like what u said. Security guard = gate opener.

Yet not to mentioned that early this year, an attempt to steal my car in the apartment too. They try to get in to the car thru the boot. My boot key lock was vandalised. guess they left half way thru unsuccessful.

Now also i don know to expect to get back my car...if i did, im sure it will be kereta kosong just the body without anything inside. Thus i got to pay all of the repair myself which can cost rm10-20k. found or not also got good n bad points.

bro InitialD,

Thanx for ur sms concern just now. How have u been lately? BTW, my steering lock is just the normal steeering lock whereby u lock the steeing against the dashboard. As for alarm, ai.....our standard beloved proton one. So issist on good alarm man! Cant join u for gti gathering liao dude!

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
sorry to hear that dude..

those assholes deserve to die...Farking Theives!!! :angry:

erm...
a pic of your car would help a lot..
there was one case couple of months back when a ZTH members satria was stolen and recovered by a ZTH forummer here... ;)

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
vernshang,
If I were you, I'd report it to the management and MAKE them pay for the loss. If they do not pay for the loss, I will personally take a hockey stick and beat up the guard in broad day light. When the management comes and check it out, I'll personally beat up the management as well. Why? Because I think IT IS FUCKING STUPID FOR A GUARD TO NOT DO THEIR JOBS and they should pay with their blood and flesh because they will have no money to pay for the loss. If I have a sniper rifle, I'll even sniper the guard and take his life in a milisecond from the twitch of my finger.

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
Originally posted by vernshang@Jan 9 2005, 21:08
i confronted the securities but they know nothing and trying to know nothing. as usual i guess no point arguing with them. these ppl are stupid.
i plan to meet the management tomolo to complain and argue with them about this at least hire better security. The current security can hardly walk or run to chase thiefs.
I suggest you seek legal advice and proceed to sue the management of your apartment. Since your vehicle was parked in the allocated space, security was provided and you have to pay maintenance fees (which normally include security services), you might have legal reasons to sue the management.

I am staying in a condo and the exact same thing happened to a friend of mine who stays in the same condo. He sued the management and in the end the management settled with him out of court via monetary compensation.

Please check with your lawyer first as he will need to go through your Sales & Purchase Agreement.

It is bad enough that we have to deal with high car theft rates in Klang Valley but when crime starts happening at our own residences and through no fault of our own (since you took some precautions already via the car alarm system & steering lock), the people responsible should be punished or made to compensate.

My best wishes to you in your proceedings.

coolblue

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
the guard should have log book record what car that comes in and out .

I heard a case in Ampang that his car park in a Apartment , thief broken into took the seats and gadgets ... the onwer go to the management and complaint .... instead on getting insurance cover .. the management paid the car owner because the guard notice it happend in guarded area .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i have a problem with my kenari zmax lowered performance coil spring, it is too lowered (in front, rear is okay around 3 fingers) until my few days old front rubber bumpstop(the one that is placed at the front absorber shaft) squashed to bits, forced me to temporary cut of the squashed bumpstop and leave the boot intact. previously i have tried apm performax sport spring for around 1 year, also with the same outcome, squashed rubber bump stops. cost me a race as the front would sink...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience