Car Knocking, Painting and Repairing Service

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Any suggestions on a cheaper ones in Shah Alam guys ?

But whatever you do don't sent it to a workshop @ Sec 17 Shah Alam, one with Proton logo on the signboard and same row as Tok Speed engine repair workshop. Looks like they like to damage your car there while it's being painted. Jalan ikan something.
I had 3 bad experience there. One had steering signal/lights stalk damaged, one had steptronic kaput...one had logo stolen.
The logo was replaced but others I repaired myself at hundreds of rgts or a thousand.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Yes of course. They levelled the dented doors, aftermarket fender, patching etc.

Between 2k to 2.6k I'd say cuz mine had a lot of bodywork needed. Best to go there and get a quotation. Seriously no regrets doing it there
thats not expensive really....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Still need to find a place large enough. Hang across your house side lane.....lol:biggrin:
I think can be arranged. Hehehe..

Any suggestions on a cheaper ones in Shah Alam guys ?

But whatever you do don't sent it to a workshop @ Sec 17 Shah Alam, one with Proton logo on the signboard and same row as Tok Speed engine repair workshop. Looks like they like to damage your car there while it's being painted. Jalan ikan something.
I had 3 bad experience there. One had steering signal/lights stalk damaged, one had steptronic kaput...one had logo stolen.
The logo was replaced but others I repaired myself at hundreds of rgts or a thousand.
WTF.. seriously? And you didn't claim them? And went there 3 times???

thats not expensive really....
Yeah it's not. Not exactly 1800 cheap but not too bad.

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
On the logo I did make a claim since there was photographic evidence, not on the other more expensive items since I really couldn't prove that he or his men damaged them.

Yeah VR that's how many of us waste plenty of money on our cars....:smokin:

p.s. my logo is probably on someone else car now.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

where and roughly how much if i wanna rewrap/repair my steering...

sigh..

thanks =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience