Car cushion & carpet wash

cushionwash

Jul 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hello,

We are providing car cushion cleaning and also interior detailing service.

Our services

(CAR,MPV,SUV,BUS,VAN & Etc.)
-Cushion
-Floor Carpet
-Door panel
-Roof carpet
-interior polish

(Home & Office)
-Cushion
-Sofa Sets
-Carpet

Within appropriate hours, your interior will be fresh and cleaned. Most of the items above will be washed using an Upholstery cleaning Machines and its 90% bacterial free.

special price will be given to zerotohundred.com members.

Do call us at o12 9733480 ( Dice ) or e mail us at [email protected]

:driver::driver::driver:

Last edited:

cushionwash

Jul 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hey hey hey...anymore cushion cleaning,interior cleaning, home or office sofa sets and carpets to clean???....come on...just contact us....

WASH WASH WASH......

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I'm interested in the cleaning if it can remove the "old car" cushion smell. Please let me know and quote me price for small sedan (Wira)

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
Where's the location of this service provided by you bro Dice?

cushionwash

Jul 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Where's the location of this service provided by you bro Dice?
USJ 16 , Subang jaya bro

I'm interested in the cleaning if it can remove the "old car" cushion smell. Please let me know and quote me price for small sedan (Wira)
bro...PM replied

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Thank you for your reply...We apologize for the late reply due to Hari Raya and also not infront of the laptop all the time but for more details or any questions...do email us at [email protected] as HOTLINE...hehehe

cushionwash

Jul 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
bro how much u charge for cleanning sofa, plus 2 more cars at homes. i need it urgently
Hi Bro,can u provide the info for example what type of sofa (leather or fabric and how many seater)? ..and your car is sedan or MPV..then i will quote u the price ASAP thanks..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has declared that diesel fumes are very much capable of causing lung cancer and even went on to state that such fumes are even more carcinogenic than second-hand cigarette smoke!

<!--more-->This has prompted the WHO to enter diesel into the “known carcinogen” level, which calls for much concern for those who are heavily exposed to sooty sulphur containing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience