Car couldn't Start Eventhough the Battery Was Fine

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Yesterday evening i encountered a problem that i've never encounter before...My Suzuki SX4 suddenly couldn't start....I've double checked the battery was fine....Lights can be lighted up....radio can be on.....air-conditioner can also be on...in fact everything was fine and nothing was wrong.....The petrol was half the tank...However, after cranking a number of times....the engine just wouldn't start....I had to towed the car to the workshop from home....The mechanic told me that the fuel didn't reached the engine to allow the spark plugs to spark the fuel for the engine to start....This has never happened before....

Does anyone knows what the problems might be?....Is this normal or a rare designated engine problems?....Do you think the mechanic was right about what his diagnosed was?.....Your opinion is much appreciated....Thanks :adore: :adore: :adore:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Since already at the mechanic, he did not settle the issue? Looks like fuel pump or check the fuse first....

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
he behaved as if he knew nothing and not knowing how to fix it....I'm kinda uneasy with this mechanic....do you have any good mechanics that you can recommend?....preferably Selangor or KL area....thanks

:adore: :adore: :adore:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Can be fuel pump or fuel pressure sensor problem. So even if the fuel pump still fine but if the pressure sensor already spoiled then that prevented the engine to start coz it tries to protect the engine.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
sure fuel didnt reach?

or was it crank sensor?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
he behaved as if he knew nothing and not knowing how to fix it....I'm kinda uneasy with this mechanic....do you have any good mechanics that you can recommend?....preferably Selangor or KL area....thanks

:adore: :adore: :adore:
Pm you the contact dy.....:driver:

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
sure fuel didnt reach?

or was it crank sensor?
Its fuel didn't reach....got cranks...just would ignite to start the engine

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
I've never encounter this problem with my other car before....this was the first...is it a normal with suzuki only or other cars can be infected too?

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Can try to send back to Suzuki service centre?
I was adviced not to send to suzuki service centre cos was told that their workmanship aren't that good....so searching for outside mechanics who expert with suzuki

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Did u face any symptoms of need to crank longer than usual. Before this current issue occured.
Might be feul pump or weak battery.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm driving a Proton Iswara Aeroback...i just changed my absorbers to Monroe Sensa-Trac about few days ago....i'm using back my 5 year old stock spring with that new Monroe Absorbers.....i realized my riding became even harder than before....cornering is improved but it harden my ride....izzit because i use back my stock spring ? or should i change to a new n better spring ? What is the best spring recommended best for Monroe Sensa-Trac absorber ? Please help all the sifu...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience