Can Satria Neo Use Exora Wheel Hub?

escksu

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Singapore
I am wonder if Satria Neo can use Exora Wheel Hub? This is because NEo is 4 x 114.3 and its difficult to find 17" rims for it. Thus I want to change to something using 5 bolts one (5 x 114.3 or 5 x 100).

If not, are there any wheel hubs using 5 bots that could fit the Neo?

Thanks.

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
hey.
i faced the same problem when i was looking for rims.most of the nice look ones are 4 lubang,or pcd 100.as i insisted on 17"s,i had very limited choice,eventually i went for lenso,as the rims offered by them have 9 holes,so they can definitely fit.good luck.=)
:smokin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
u can try use mitsubishi fto knuckle/hub set :adore:

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
pomen_gtr:between drilling standard hub to convert to 5 lugs,and getting fto knuckle,which would you recommend?
:smokin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
if money not an issue then better go on with fto knuckle...along with better brakes from the fto....it can be fitted to perdana and old satria/wira with slight mods...not sure what mod needed to fit on neo... :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If there was ever a driver that took the road less paved, Kimi Raikkonen would be it. The Finn has contested in more types of racing than most of the top tier drivers around these days. Following his foray into Formula One, he soon made a name for himself with his ice cool driving, earning him the name Iceman.

However, after winning the world title with Ferrari, he got bored of it and decided to get a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience