can ori carbon firbe repaint?

kenyap

Known Member
Jul 30, 2008
can the ori carbon firbe repaint ori c/f look after when the c/f item is paint by colour :banghead:.but now i want to repaint to ori c/f look.who know that?where can works it?thanks guys.

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
I think he meant, he bought an original CF (maybe a hood or something) and painted it. Now he wants to take off the paint and repaint it back like the original CF color before. You know those chequered black and light brown thingy.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Ya , meant that..he wants to remove the layer of paint that he painted on his cf hood

kenyap

Known Member
Jul 30, 2008
i open c already,my subaru rally scoop can not return back cf.coz the ori up side cf layer was kena gosok habis by paint job man.:mad::bawling:.so now i just put the cf look sticker with clear paint.sticker rm25,paint job rm10,total rm 35 only.but have to DIY open and put back.

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Sorry to have that happened to you. I know how that feels.

kenyap

Known Member
Jul 30, 2008
RM35 make this quality.not bad,right?:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I need to fit a bucket seat into my car and it definitely needs some modifications. Firstly, there's no aftermarket parts for my car so definitely have to fabricate or modify the seat brackets and railing. To me fitting in seats must be done correctly and properly because it involves our safety.

So if you know any good and affordable shops around klang valley, please feel free to share and if possible the price you paid for the work performed.

Thanks guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience