Buying a Lancer Sportback 2.4

ykwc42003

Sep 29, 2012
Perak
i saw one secondhand in Penang blue color 2010, at Honda seberang prai. they going to sell for 85k. i mean thts cheap though. maybe im getting tht.
I think this will be a great deal. Seller maybe upgrading and therefore sell at these price for a fast sale.Just make sure the car is not involved in any accident before.

IMHO, one point why sportback is special if you fancy a lancer i that is is different from the inspira. Even some people will think that an evo x resemble a proton inspira. But if you are getting the blue colour like mine..hehe.. people may think the car mimic the new proton suprima.

nyne

Known Member
May 21, 2013
selangor
I think this will be a great deal. Seller maybe upgrading and therefore sell at these price for a fast sale.Just make sure the car is not involved in any accident before.

IMHO, one point why sportback is special if you fancy a lancer i that is is different from the inspira. Even some people will think that an evo x resemble a proton inspira. But if you are getting the blue colour like mine..hehe.. people may think the car mimic the new proton suprima.
I like the Sportback, because is unique and people tend to look at your ride. But the problem is the engine, 2.4. i mean dont you think is kind a to big? i think im gonna choke myself, i wonder how much is the road tax. i think if they fitted the 2.0, more people will buy it.

since you are a proud owner of having a sportback, do tell me. how does it feel to drive on CVT with paddle shifter? i know if you put on auto and go full throttle, you wont even know whether the gear change or not. if other cars tht have paddle shifter without CVT. we can feel the change from gear to diff gear.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

I like the Sportback, because is unique and people tend to look at your ride. But the problem is the engine, 2.4. i mean dont you think is kind a to big? i think im gonna choke myself, i wonder how much is the road tax. i think if they fitted the 2.0, more people will buy it.

since you are a proud owner of having a sportback, do tell me. how does it feel to drive on CVT with paddle shifter? i know if you put on auto and go full throttle, you wont even know whether the gear change or not. if other cars tht have paddle shifter without CVT. we can feel the change from gear to diff gear.

ykwc42003

Sep 29, 2012
Perak
Well, since it is not a turbo engine, 2.4 is actually fine. I do agree the roadtax is higher as it is RM760.00 per year. I guess Mitsubishi do not want to bring 2.0 MIVEC engine as this will be no difference with the MIVEC engine in the inspira.
I think the gear change is quite smooth with the paddler shifter but I can't tell you the difference as I have not drive a non CVT paddler shifter before.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is the most suited time to check car balancing & alignment?

Or does it based on how we drive?

I need your assistance,experts out there!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience