Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
darkdark99= Terry??

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

spooled wanna sell back to me.....at the end of the year...haha :P

Devil_Z RX

Jun 6, 2011
Seremban
Hi.. Im a new guy around here..
I looking for rx7 fd3s.. around RM60k++..
If can loan, its better la.. hehe..
Hope u all can help..
If u guys have any info, plz PM me..
tq.. :rock:

fanjun93

Dec 30, 2008
Tokyo, Japan
Selling my RX7 to change into smaller cars for drive around KL. With some pictures of my RX7 attached. Will be giving together a cabon fibre bonnet and all other spare parts including a spare bonnet, aluminium rear spoiler, spare driver side door, a set of absorber(HKS), transmission and other parts still available from the half cut since I've already switched the engine from the half cut into the car. Those parts are optional if you would want to have it. Btw it's a '93 RX7 FD3S which recently did an engine change this year into a '97 engine. Pm me to offer your price if you're interested or call me (012-3197668) if you would like to view it. My location is around Cheras btw.

Attachments

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2011
Penang
Looking for a FC for under 30k. Preferably stock and minimally tuned, as well as in acceptable condition. PM me if you're selling/know of anyone looking to sell one. Thanks! :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I'm still new to turbo things, so would like to seek some informative help here.

I'm driving a Frontier now and I'm not sure how much is the stock boost. But it can be obtain by installing a boost meter. That's not a problem.

I would like to know if i boost up by 0.3 bar. Do I need to do other enhancements to the engine ? Diesel engines are known to be tough and strong but dont want to risk blowing up the engine. Do i need to enhanced the fueling ? or cooling ? Will boost up gave...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience