Bridgestone S007A

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
All these while we've been talking and getting excited about Goodyear Super Sport series, Michelin PS series, and Continental CPC6/CSC6/ECS as the ultimate top performance tires along with the best value for money offerings from Hankook's V12E2/S1E2/3 and Falken's FK510. However seemingly unnoticed, I just found out that BS actually has already released their own top performance tires with the S007A. Initially I thought this is meant to replace the S001 but BS position it to replace the more extreme RE-11. Wonder how this will fare against those other top tires but the test below from TIrerack shows some weakness in the wet, and tread wear is a pretty low 240 only.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests/testDisplay.jsp?ttid=239

Reactions: vr2turbo

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bridgestone do have the S007 also in Max category, the S007A however is extreme category...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need help here on throttle body conversion, which i dont know if theres any existed post. so, if theres any post related to this please send me the link.

so, heres my case,

I'm using a 2000 proton satria 1.3 manual
-stock throttle body(reconditioned), unserviceable ISC(idle step controller)
-3rd throttle body in 2 years, and i'm sick of it.

i was thinking of looking for a bigger size throttle body, from the halfcut available.

question:
-does any of these throttle body fits...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience