Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE-004

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I think I mentioned my driving style somewhere here before.

I DGAF rain or dry, I drive at the same speeds at the roads I am familiar with (I know there’s no puddle/hole). And I’m light on brakes, when there’s a corner approaching I’ve let off the go fast pedal much earlier and coast to acceptable cornering speed, and prepare to go fast again round mid corner.

Thus wet performance is very important to me. I can’t accept something as trivial as rain slow me down.

And I vividly remember Penang to KL on NSE, the 2 lane straight before you hit the hilly corners, 110km/h I was aqua-ing on the RE003. It was a super heavy rain, but still, only 110km/h. I shit bricks.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

I DGAF rain or dry, I drive at the same speeds at the roads I am familiar with (I know there’s no puddle/hole). And I’m light on brakes, when there’s a corner approaching I’ve let off the go fast pedal much earlier and coast to acceptable cornering speed, and prepare to go fast again round mid corner.

Thus wet performance is very important to me. I can’t accept something as trivial as rain slow me down.

And I vividly remember Penang to KL on NSE, the 2 lane straight before you hit the hilly corners, 110km/h I was aqua-ing on the RE003. It was a super heavy rain, but still, only 110km/h. I shit bricks.
Then PS4 or F1A5 should be the most suitable for you.

Your driving style seems quite similar to mine coz I also don't brake too much, at least compared to most people I think. But I certainly don't reach above 150kph if heavy rains coz aside from traction, visibility is equally dangerous if not more so. I still drive a bit faster than most people in such conditions but I do much smoother in my throttle and steering inputs.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Then PS4 or F1A5 should be the most suitable for you.

Your driving style seems quite similar to mine coz I also don't brake too much, at least compared to most people I think. But I certainly don't reach above 150kph if heavy rains coz aside from traction, visibility is equally dangerous if not more so. I still drive a bit faster than most people in such conditions but I do much smoother in my throttle and steering inputs.
Please teach me how to drive fast. Thanks sifu

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

For wet, still PS4 and F1Asy5 or if can find Conti PC6 for your driving style.......

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
You need ball bearings there to facilitate quick feet movements?
I guess so. I don’t drive fast so I don’t know how it works. I always ensure I empty my poop before I drive.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear bro & sis, i am driving 1.8 gsr mitsubishi lancer(Evo 4, 5 & 6 type). i just want to know can mivec LSD gear box fit into my car as i planning to buy it. please advise. thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience