brembo caliper fitted

jesam

Known Member
Jul 8, 2015
cyprus
brembo caliper fitted and finished

Ok so i have installed rear brembo brakes just need to repaint them in blue ..
took about 1hr to figure out the best way of mounting them and 4 hrs to do the fabrication so some more pics to come when all finished ...going to paint and do a complete refurbishment :driver::thefinger:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: ^pomen_GTR^

03Airtrek

Aug 3, 2016
AU
Ok so i have installed rear brembo brakes just need to repaint them in blue ..
took about 1hr to figure out the best way of mounting them and 4 hrs to do the fabrication so some more pics to come when all finished ...going to paint and do a complete refurbishment :driver::thefinger:
Nice job!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jesam

Known Member
Jul 8, 2015
cyprus
All finished and painted with all new seals and bleed screw and braided lines :smokin:

jesam

Known Member
Jul 8, 2015
cyprus
Thanks bro .. i think you ether love them or hate them but so bored of seeing red brembo brakes :sleep::

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi mate do you know where I can get the brackets to do this mod? Cheers
a lot of places do this sorta mod. But personally I think you should get a template from someone who has already done it, go to a machine shop and get them to duplicate and DIY install. If not mistaken ZTH members like @alcyon are able to do this sorta thing.

Else shops like KSBrakes in Sunway do this sort of thing. Just be prepared to pay.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All. My car headunit and a powered subwoofer with lights were stolen in Desaminium Flora in Seri Kembangan early Monday morning. I was not fortunate enough to hear the alarm earlier and as soon as I got down from my apartment and rushed to the car,the SOB thieves were already speeding away in a grey standard perodua myvi and i was a 100m away unable to give a chase.I need some fellow friends in this community to alert me if you happen to see anyone using the items. My Pioneer Carrozzeria...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience