brembo caliper fitted

jesam

Known Member
Jul 8, 2015
cyprus
brembo caliper fitted and finished

Ok so i have installed rear brembo brakes just need to repaint them in blue ..
took about 1hr to figure out the best way of mounting them and 4 hrs to do the fabrication so some more pics to come when all finished ...going to paint and do a complete refurbishment :driver::thefinger:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: ^pomen_GTR^

03Airtrek

Aug 3, 2016
AU
Ok so i have installed rear brembo brakes just need to repaint them in blue ..
took about 1hr to figure out the best way of mounting them and 4 hrs to do the fabrication so some more pics to come when all finished ...going to paint and do a complete refurbishment :driver::thefinger:
Nice job!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jesam

Known Member
Jul 8, 2015
cyprus
All finished and painted with all new seals and bleed screw and braided lines :smokin:

jesam

Known Member
Jul 8, 2015
cyprus
Thanks bro .. i think you ether love them or hate them but so bored of seeing red brembo brakes :sleep::

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi mate do you know where I can get the brackets to do this mod? Cheers
a lot of places do this sorta mod. But personally I think you should get a template from someone who has already done it, go to a machine shop and get them to duplicate and DIY install. If not mistaken ZTH members like @alcyon are able to do this sorta thing.

Else shops like KSBrakes in Sunway do this sort of thing. Just be prepared to pay.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone,

Before I started here, I was lookout in Achieve but couldn’t fine any topics which can help, so here my scenario and questions.

My Machine 4G61NA, with 1.8 head cylinders, but currently need to be overhauling the engine. Therefore I decided to upgrade at the same time as well. In my mind was thinking about 1.8 or 2.0NA, now my questions is what are the 1.8 or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience