BRAKIM Racing Team Shows Post - Crash Dangers!

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Competing in a really isn’t exactly simple, in fact its down right complicated especially when you’re catching some air from crest to crest, watching out for obstacles or anything that could be detrimental to both you, your car’s existence and your co-driver that’s barking out directions, severity of the turns and telling you what to look out for over the radio while you try and maintain the car’s composure at the fastest possible speed.

<!--more-->Now compress all that into a single second and you soon realise how detrimental a split second lapse in concentration could mean – but still it doesn’t mean you can’t have fun while you’re doing it.

As the BRAKIM Racing Team demonstrates the complexities of what a rally team goes through; including that of getting out of their Subaru that’s on its side when they suffered a miscommunication which lands them off the road whilst competing on Stage 7 of Rally West Virginia.

Since the Subaru was sideways and on the driver’s side, the co driver decided to try and extricate himself from the vehicle, but due to the commotion, it unsettled the car’s balance and it decided to “roll-roll-roll-over and play dead” while the top-half of the co-driver was still outside the window.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/KCYGNkJ1fZI?rel=0" frameborder="0" height="338" width="600"></iframe>

Attachments

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i think it was the driver fault understeering and ended up in the ditch :biggrin:

julian.jules

May 31, 2009
I think it was silly to not switch off the engine when the car is already on it's side......dry sump engine also cannot take 90 degrees operation!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I have some questions.

1. Will there be any difference, if I change the injectors? I'm currently running a 4G13P. Is it a necessary for me to get a adjustable fuel regulator afterthat?

2. If I choose to use High cams 272 degree, what kind of settings or precaution should I take note, in order not to let the car stall?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience