EFN

1,000 RPM

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
khguan said:
EFN wan not good enough.. cos i saw de bolt screwing directly to de brake pump metal part.. he should "alas" it with another metal piece...
It's is very easy to label other people's workmanship as "not good enough" when you yourself didn't even have the idea how effective my frugal and "primitive" Brake Master Cylinder Stopper works. Please, do investigate first before making any comments. I myself have NEVER mention that any of your idea and workmanship is no good.

For a start you should contact these people who have put their trust in my "not good enough" Brake Stopper:

1. Bucho_JR
2. 4AGZE
3. Hitz
4. Chinozie (The Brake Stopper Saved his car and his life)
5. TRD16V
6. Silvertop
7. Banzai
8. Meg_Omen
9. Autoblackie
10. fandago
11. Olskool
12. FX20V
...and a few more I can's recall now.

So please, go ahead and PM them and ask.....I beg u.

GT20v

1,500 RPM

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
khguan said:
EFN wan not good enough.. cos i saw de bolt screwing directly to de brake pump metal part.. he should "alas" it with another metal piece...

emmm its not cool to degrade people stuff like that..even in real world,you wont do it to other people right??
sooo..i guess you know what to do eh? :)

bettergrip

Known Member

bettergrip

Known Member
Mar 2, 2005
this car community is actually very small lah. you say something... got proper way to say also.

don't simply degrade people's products... people make a hard earned honest living on good name. one post like that... can damage the efforts. in america... kena court case already.

olskool

1,000 RPM

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
khguan said:

Well, as for me...i'd say that the amount paid was certainly worth it eventhough the per say item isn't from what one might call aircraft alloy or NASA items which a evidently isn't easily obtainable for the most of us. Having said so, I've recently put it to 100% test with my AE101 following some drifters up and down a relatively chalenging hill. Mind you, I was the ONLY 1.6 there and i could atleast keep up! Also, my car IS STOCK 20v to the BONE! Including the air filter!! Also, I'M NOT A GOOD DRIVER.. The only thing I have is EFN's AFR and his brake stopper! (his old rims and tires as well ;) ) Why? Simply because I brake late and it held up the whole night WITHOUT ANY BRAKE FADE!

If I were you...I wouldn't look down or discriminate ppls items and ideas as I would have non! A smart person won't just do what ppl do...he'd come up with something NO ONE has though of and affrodable....LIKE EFN!! If he's a nice person...he'd share it with ppl and not keep his discovery to himself!! LIKE EFN!! PEACE DUDE!!

vestax

1,500 RPM

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
khguan said:
brake pump cylinder material is very durable & solid , so whats the use to alas with another metal ?. if you dont screw at the master pump , where are you going to screw it too ?

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
khguan said:
what do u mean by "alas" with another metal...???

then what's is the purpose EFN brake stopper got this screw to adjust it... :D

here's my experience with RM25 EFN's brake stopper...to prove that his DIY stuffs is working...

on federal highway...doing 100km/h - 120km/h...then suddenly saw 1 3ton lorry n 1 perdana block the right lane (accident),no light at all, about 100m infront...then do a late braking...manage to stop and manage to switch to middle lane...imagine 100m 120km/h...late braking without tyre sliding or lock...that's is how EFN's stuff save my life...

GT20v and Acoustic also tried my car...n they said that my braking system is in good condition...

Try it, then u can comment it...
it's worth for RM25 what...

Cheers...

khguan

4,000 RPM

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
EFN and bros...

i'm sorry for wat i said earlier... but seriously i think dat pointing a "sharp" bolt onto the brake pump thing may just poke a hole into it in the long run.... perhap u can add a piece of metal to "alas" in between de bolt n de brake pump... dat would be much better... wat i meant was ur BCS(brake cylinder stopper) can be improved further.. anyway... no offence ok? peace bro... :)

gggti,

FYI... now i'm in de process of custom make a BCS for wira... halfway done... i think it will cost more than EFN's BCS due to different design n materials... let me do some testings 1st... duno can be released or not.. heheh... :p

GT20v

1,500 RPM

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
its ok bro.........
i think EFN is cool.........

olskool

1,000 RPM

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
khguan...maybe if we added a flat surfaced bracket or somesort it'll help.. anyway, i respect anyone who not only can diy but come up with new ideas.. cheers :D

Last edited:

khguan

4,000 RPM

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
i duno how to explain my "alas" thing lar... :p

anyway... my DIY BCS is almost done... already testing it on my car... now using without de "alas" thing...

de braking feel is great!! especially on high speed braking... last time i very lazy wanto use de brake.. now i like to brake brake.. hahaha!!

to those ppl who like to do late braking... this is a very good gadget to use... de braking distance seems to be reduced quite obviously...

just gimme some time for production n finishing... will be out soon... but only for wira lar... n ur wira need to have 2 holes at de side of de strut then only can plug-n-play install... i saw an older wira dun have de holes... new ones should be ok...

gavan

1,000 RPM

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
bro EFN, remember me anot? i did the short shift...was soo damn busy didnt get a chance to meet you again to adjust the distance...anywayz, can you make for me a brake stopper for my car???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Forumers
Can anyone suggest a reputable place to get an exhaust manifold? Mine would not be an off the shelf item, so the shop would have to make one. Please also comment on the pricing. Thank you very much.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience