Bodykit solution

Jan 14, 2016
Sarawak
Hi all bros & sis,

I've just installed my honda city mugen bodykit (pu material) using double sided tape but the tape is not strong enough to hold the body kits and both the side skirts and rear having gap now. I've brought the car to the shop twice to reapply the double sided tape but only can stand for few days.

Currently using acrylic double sided tape for car body kit but seems like the tape not strong enough. May i know should i use adhesive for the body kits or try other type of double sided tape? any advice from bros and sis here?

Thanks.

DSC_0063.jpg
DSC_0064.jpg

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
3M aka scotch grey double sided tape.

can get at big hardware stores like Mr. DIY.

use lots of it.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yeah, the 3M grey double sided tape is the way to go. But you need to ensure the surfaces are all clean to begin with. Wash off any dirt, clean off any waxy layers (if any) and worse case scenario is use screws

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Even with 3M tapes if parked in hot sun after some time still will come off, right?. Probably tape and screw on is best.....:rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hellooowww to all zth members.... i need suggestion bout the high camshaft for 4g93 n/a especially from otai2... which of this camshaft give more increase ??? Jun 304' or rpw 306' or tomei 316' ???? high degree not mean can gain high power right ???? :itsme:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience