Black Toyota Celica Stolen WPQ 24

thezed

Aug 18, 2008
My black Toyota Celica was stolen at the basement of my apartment at Ritze Perdana Damansara Perdana on the 23 April this yr. The thief actually broke the barrier and fled at 12.58 am. Apparently there were lots of such cases in this area.

xand

Known Member
Apr 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Bro', it's been a while since your car been stolen, and now only you post in this forum... Anyway, there's still slight hope in finding back your car, never give up right?
But please provide more details regarding your car, i.e.; car registration number, specifications, modifications, stickers/accident/special markings on the exterior.

Wish you luck my friend.

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
Kitt.... yours is the 2nd 7th gen celica that I heard of being stolen..... insurance pay out already?

thezed

Aug 18, 2008
thx 4 da wish xand,actually I delayed to post as I didn't want to hv any implication towards the investigation of the case that cld delay the claim settlement.
hi barb,the ins claim was paid out,unfortunately gotta top up the loan outstanding :(

golfhacker

Apr 18, 2006
Just out of curiousity, what kind of security system did your car have? Alarm, immobilizer, etc.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any1 have zerotohundred words & logo can send to me??
the words like the header & the logo hope can get full 1(dun wan half)...

hope the pics can be bigger & clear...
cus i wan to DIY sticker for my car ^^... thx

this is wat i diy long time ago.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience