Beware Of Fake Walbro!!!!!

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
expensive price+original=ok

but

expensive price+fake=sumone engine is going to blow..

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
for the fake walbro fuel pump,they sell below market price compare to
the genuine 1.

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
But if they sell those fake ones same price with originals then jialat lorr~ :thefinger:

Must really know how to differentiate. :mad:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
it's hard to differentiate between the ori n the fake.even those guy
who in to fuel pump also don't know how to tell between the ori n fake.

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
it's hard to differentiate between the ori n the fake.even those guy
who in to fuel pump also don't know how to tell between the ori n fake.
Oh no, they made it until so identical even those guys can't differentiate? :adore:

Then how bro? Don't buy Walbro and go for others? :hmmmm:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
lolx , nt sure if it whines the same as ori walbro nwdays lot of ppl giving offer, 450-480 siap pasang , errr errrr ?

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
lolx , nt sure if it whines the same as ori walbro nwdays lot of ppl giving offer, 450-480 siap pasang , errr errrr ?

Shaky shaky legs :hmmmm:

Is there any other alternatives? Walbro is reputated, people copy kauu kauu already. :mad:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
The fakes do make the same whining noise like the originals if not even louder..
I've seen a fake unit. The unit is in polished finishing on the outside while the originals have slightly rougher surface. The printing on the fakes are not totally nice to look at. Uneven embrossed logo and such... however, i suspect those are the earlier imitation units... now, they may have copied externally to about the same as the originals. The fake unit is unable to hold high fuel pressure during high flows.... eg. in a turbo car, when you reached 6k rpm while in full boost, the fuel pressure drops.

To be able to be sure you have purchased the genuine is to do a flow test. The fakes do not flow as much as the originals. Also the pressure test.

Last edited:

ShaolinTiger

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.shaolintiger.com
From my experience, just found out the previous owner of my car fitted fake walbro.

The difference:

The fake one is still super shiny, more shinier than the original
The fake one the wording is MUCH clearer than the original
The fake one is much quieter than the original (silent from the cabin) unlike ori walbro which is quite noisy

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
How about the product code or serial number ? Do the ori unit got this ?
Me planning to buy ori walbro since last year, but until now is still pending coz there are too many unbelievable good offer... even, I dont have a confident as well to buy from the reputable tuning shops in Sunway...

btw, who's the agent/main distributor for walbro in Malaysia ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifu - Sifu sekalian,

I need your guys input and opinion like what is the pros and cons of below cars.

My budget max is RM120,000 for my next purchase and I could fork out RM25,000 for down-payment. Why I've to think about purchase another car because recently my family car, a Corrolla Altis, around 3 years old got a minor accident and went for repair. Currently left a 11 years old myvi to ferry my family and I did not need to balik kampung due to MCO. The myvi cannot fit my family...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience