Best rims for R34 GTR?

S

semperfi

Well, who cares .... Not that nice ... Blings don't really match with ANY Skylines ... Leave it to the Californians instead ... :rolleyes:
Apparently not... there are some retards who would go all out for bling wheels for their Skyline. Nutjobs!!! :stupid:

Not all Californians la...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Too much Fast and Furious, I think ... :banghead:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Talking about blings blings, I'm gonna post a bling ling Skyline up here after I got the chance to snap few pictures from it! Coming soon to the theater near you...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bump: Talking about blings blings, I'm gonna post a bling ling Skyline up here after I got the chance to snap few pictures from it! Coming soon to the theater near you...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

S

semperfi

Talking about blings blings, I'm gonna post a bling ling Skyline up here after I got the chance to snap few pictures from it! Coming soon to the theater near you...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bump: Talking about blings blings, I'm gonna post a bling ling Skyline up here after I got the chance to snap few pictures from it! Coming soon to the theater near you...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Whose??

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Silver Nur spec ah? Yes you did
Oh..no...no..no...not that one! Much better than that one bro, and you know that dude as well, slow in everything and didn't even upgrade his "nose" for so long time already, just talk and talk and talk! Hitting your light switch already?? hee hee heee heeee............:biggrin:

S

semperfi

Oh..no...no..no...not that one! Much better than that one bro, and you know that dude as well, slow in everything and didn't even upgrade his "nose" for so long time already, just talk and talk and talk! Hitting your light switch already?? hee hee heee heeee............:biggrin:
Oh..... Mr.Diamond Bling Bling... T-Shirt also has Bling Bling!!

A

azmir1

Hi Guys,

I'm a Skyline owner wannabe and i've been following your thread on rims. I was wondering:

1. is there a 17" TE37 or LMGT4?
2. would the 17" look good on a skyline?
3. Any pics with 17" rims on a skyline?

I'm just curious how these rims (17") would look like on the car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys.....i need to know a few things bout changing from auto to manual.....my gearbox alre kong!!!driving 1.6 wira auto

1.price??
2.place??
3.how long to change??
4.wat procedure to do for JPJ??
5.problems faced after conversion if any......
6.additional info....

thanks in advance for those who can help me!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience