Best of the best engine oils

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
OK ur reasons? Have u used it before?

Any other performance oil filters used in Malaysia?

Are they worth the few extra ringgit for those enthusiasts who tried it
i've tried once.. i would say slightly better than original one due to their internal got magnet that traps metal dust. and some of those performance oil filter even have better flow and resulting in better oil pressure or consistent pressure. those 4g63t are really need that consistency to run healthy.

example of performance/after market oil filter like HKS, APP, K&N, HAMP etc

Darth Evillus

Known Member
Jan 16, 2019
Do u guys stick strictly to 10k km interval or 6 months (whichever come first) for ur OCI policy?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Do u guys stick strictly to 10k km interval or 6 months (whichever come first) for ur OCI policy?
Myself will stick to promotion. Most of the time its much shorter than 10k km...Cheap oil so i dont mind changing earlier. So far have never used any FS oil for 10k km after i started buying oil from Tesco.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Depends. Amsoil Signiture usually feels good up to 20k and the other FS oils about 10-15k. I don't really strictly stick to schedule as these cars are all family member cars. My personal cars all stick to 10k (except Amsoil, I push that to 15k). Hehe. My own car gets the best, the others are whenever-I'm-free-then-I-work-on-it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm driving kancil 850, a friend said changing spark plug will enhance the performance, is it true? and my mother's mini cooper is very "jerky" while travelling at low speed, can it be fixed? need advice....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience