bang and run

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
Pee Jayy
sorry 2 be rude guys...juz pissed..i parked my car out side summit..go and yumcha..when i comebacki saw 2 guys near my car i asked them wuts wrong...than they said someone reverse and bang my car..twice...my lights broken..bonet dented..bumper broken..its goona cost me a bomb..
according 2 a witness..the guy came out from the feng tau club..
he didnt get the car plate//all he go was

car type: wira
nuber plate: WEA ****
colour : brown

if any of u see dis guy...his car..the back bumper is hanging...standard car..plz gime a call 012 312 8182.. and there wud be reward..definately..i'm willing 2 do anything 2 get dis guy...my ca is juz 7 months...
thx guyz..
cheerz

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Wow...u r damn unlucky..but i think 3 months ago..my case is even worst than urs!
A guy reverse and bang my car..i got down from my car and thought he would come out and tok to me...but he u-turn and ran!! All my frenz are driving behind me..about 7 cars. We quickly u-turn to chase after him..but its too late..duno where he went! Police report made..but cant find the car..at last...fix for rm2k...Sux man! This kind of ppl..should teach them a lesson!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, currently I'm looking at a 2015 W176 A250 with a 70K+ mileage, would like to have some opinions on the car. Any common issue or major issue in the future for this M270 engine need to look out for ? Or should I get a brand new Honda Civic 1.5 TC with the same amount of price ? Pls advice... :adore:

I know some of you would say, might as well get the A45 instead... but for me... budget is the main issue :joycat:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience