B18C for a 1979 1st Generation Honda Accord Sedan ???

tracer

Aug 2, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Sounds like a cool project. I've always liked old school/classic mods and conversions...I say go after your passion and do it. Leave the haters in the dust!

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
hahahah
we all waiting the monster 1st gen accord out...
if money no problem put in F20C also can.. hahahahah!!!

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
anything is possible...but just remember...the parts for the 1gen are damn hard to find...you need to hybrid your braking...you need to customize your suspension....as this car were never made to take this kind of modifications....sure headache later....and confirm wont pass jpj....you'll be driving the car in fear....basket...i know that feeling...ahahhaha

jeffbboyz

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
Shah Alam/ KL
SataniC said:
anything is possible...but just remember...the parts for the 1gen are damn hard to find...you need to hybrid your braking...you need to customize your suspension....as this car were never made to take this kind of modifications....sure headache later....and confirm wont pass jpj....you'll be driving the car in fear....basket...i know that feeling...ahahhaha

yup....spare parts damn hard to find....finding the suitable engine is the main problem....if B18C is ok...then good la...but if cant...then B16B....suspension can use TITAN customize suspension....JPJ will be another problem...but if put B16B...then its easier to approve by JPJ.....becoz is 1.6 to 1.6 conversion.....correct me if i'm wrong

kekura

Dec 15, 2005
hi.. i own the 1st gen honda accord hatchback 1979 - all original condition. i am interested to get to know others who own the car as well.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

TO learn more on Professional detailing - Free & good sites available
does not need to spent $$$$ to buy this nor this

start Patronising this international sites you will see how to DIY yr car detailing

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=2296280#post2296280...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience