Auto transmission Gearbox strengthening

ahren

Known Member
May 17, 2006
Hi Bro,

I'm a GSR CK type owner which is auto transmission. Is there anyway to strengthen the auto gearbox to withstand bigger horse power? or is it interchangeable with other car GB such as EVO GB?

please share your opinion and experience. thanks~

jawsbite

Apr 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
evo no auto or can consider RVR auto.
He is using GSR CK or commonly known as GSR terbalik. so RVR auto gearbox is not even an option.

TS: there are things you can do to make it handle greater power but it doesnt come cheap. Most would need to be custom ordered. I suppose you might be able to get an evo GTA gearbox to work but you'll need alot of the GTA stuff that its probably also not cost effective.

ahren

Known Member
May 17, 2006
i dunno wat is GTA, anyone can englighten me?
Besides that, there is a forrumer told me tat FTO can fit it nicely... i wonder?

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
ahren, how much power u wanna make?

The standard GSR autobox should be able to withstand up to 280bhp if the 2wd conversion is done properly :)

ahren

Known Member
May 17, 2006
I suspect my 2wd does not done correctly. Always sound come from GB. u know any good workshop can check this???

ahren

Known Member
May 17, 2006
when the car moving, u can hear the bunyi besi geser "yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" coming from the gearbox

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
It's a sin NOT to mod your ride... ... but keep your rides eco-friendly. YOU can make a difference.
Love the signature... Agree!

ahren

Known Member
May 17, 2006
Ar... Didn't know that auto has clutch. Wat is the cost to repair it? How if i keep it w/o repair??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ive just talked with my bro on the hp and he said that a proton putra cucuked,pancung and honked his car w/o a reason. as i know he drives his car pretty darn slow,so i asked him whether he's on the fast lane(who doesnt hate a makcik drives at the fast lane slowly right) but he said no.

so this is the information
Proton Putra
pink colour
plate num PUTRA 102
driver:melei with geek's face (my brother said la),me meliy and geek face too,hahah.

please give me any info bout this person...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience