Attempted car hijacking

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
lucky for u man!!!

I think we need to install one of those glass that cannot be shattere use by goldsmith shop then our car will only be safe minus the stupid farking tow truck thingy!!!

RE_Amemiya

Known Member
Dec 20, 2003
Visit site
sorry to hear that lotusgrey. thank god you're still in one piece. fark those s holes. this is too wild man. nothing much can be done to prevent this shitz. ppls. if anyone of u sees such act, dun run away. help others. full throttle and bang the hell out of them. dun just drive pass, sum dun even call the cops.

rakuen

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by lotusgrey@Dec 24 2004, 15:40
after sending my gf to work, turned the corner to goto the main road. stopped to check my bumper which was loose n making noise. so happen that a stock blue waja turned in. so as i was checking my bumper, i saw the waja make a u-turn. but at a big pothole. y would he do a turn there? dumbass i tot. so i got into my car, closed the door incase this guy rams it. he stopped by my side n i looked at the passenger. looked very kan cheong.... so i decided to lock my car. turns out he tried to open my door with the driver going the other side. both carried parangs the lenght of ur forearms.
panick, start car. the driver smashes my window with his parang. drop clutch n ran. turn left, they got into their car trn right. so they got away, couldnt catch their numer plate.

dunno if coincidental tat i drive a sgti or they just saw me as an easy target to steal my car, just to let u guys/gals know its dangerous out there. Be aware of ur surroundings n be careful

made a poice report edi. will post pics later

take care!!
if i'm not mistaken, stock wajas dont come in blue right? so there cant be too many around... wat kinda blue colour is it? light, dark? if you could share it with us, at least we can be a bit more cautious if any other zthian encounters a suspicious blue waja.

lucky you got away fine, man. windows can be repaired, but lost lives are gone forever.

also, were these guys chinese or what? (i'm not being racist, just wanna know what to look out for cuz i'm at glenmarie sometimes and i also drive a gti, and i also like to simply stop my car to investigate funny noises, hehe)

gene

Dec 1, 2003
hey dude, the same f*king thing happened to me.
this was about more than a year ago though. was driving home, near my house actually, i live in bsar.

was turning into my road when i saw putra suddenly appear right up my ass with 3 malay guys in it.

they overtook me and jammed brake diagonally in front of my car. then two of em gets down and starts shouting that i banged their car so i was a bit confused because there was no contact. i give the guy a middle finger and told him he was a nutter. there were two guys that got out, one started opening my door from the drivers side (but it was locked) and the other went round my car to try and pry open the other side.

didnt work. so the 1st malay guy went back into the putra, pulled out a hammer and threw it against my drivers side window, stuck his arm in and unlocked my door and then started trying to drag me out of my own f*king car. could u believe that?

i tried to attract attention to the neighbourhood so i slammed down the horn as long as i could while the two idiots kept trying to puull me out of my car. then the driver in the putra gets down to take things into his own hands. while the two buggers are trying to pull at my arms and legs to stop the horning, the driver gets out of the car, walks over and starts punching the shit out of me.

little did they know that if you punch someone around the jaw area it doesnt really hurt that much.

then my nieghbour walks out the see what the commotion is about, hes about mid 30's. he's screaming "WHAT THE !@# IS GOING ON?" the 3 guys panic, get in their car and speed off. never caught the plates.

what they did leave was the hammer they used to break my window along with their prints on it. a month later they were caught and i was asked to visit bukit aman police station with two friends and a baseball bat.

i didn't want to do the dirty work myself so my father got someone to sort it out.

I drive a GTi too.

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
2 friends and a BASEBALL BAT? at a police station?

N

NAkiLLA

hmm.. call me naive, but the police at bukit aman allow you to go there and take matters into your own hands?? i thought that kind of thing is strictly only for tengkus and people in v v high places!
please clarify...would be great if we were allowed by the cops to go and serve out justice ourselves to these animals....

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
this is malaysia....kasi hamtam saja si pukimak tu.....btw this is freaky shit....those who drive gti beware man.....so unsafe these days....broad daylight also like this.....why ar.....aih :(

lonewolf

1,000 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
WOW :blink: :blink: ....this is dam feaking dangerous man....the parang must be dam freaking long man.. :blink: :blink: ....

lonewolf

1,000 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Originally posted by NAkiLLA@Jan 5 2005, 12:16
hmm.. call me naive, but the police at bukit aman allow you to go there and take matters into your own hands?? i thought that kind of thing is strictly only for tengkus and people in v v high places!
please clarify...would be great if we were allowed by the cops to go and serve out justice ourselves to these animals....
they know how u feel mar i guess...so let u wack kau them first la..

gene

Dec 1, 2003
its wonders what a little money can sort out isnt it? plus the bonus that my father knew some people there.

u can call yourself naive or whatever cause i aint sellin this story :)

just a share of experience, ya'll can interpret or misinterpret it however

gene

Dec 1, 2003
sorry, forgot to let you guys know that the 'event' took place at approximately 1:30am in bangsar, near BSC.

and please excuse me for being rascist in my comments if i was, i apologize. sometimes when these things happen to you, you cant help but be.

algojo9

Known Member
May 23, 2004
hoW tO kewL doWn thiS stuFFi
eNy ideAaas

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While details may be vague, it’s reported that Ferrari Chairman Luca Cordero di Montezemolo has acknowledged that the replacement for the Ferrari Enzyme will “incorporate the state of the art of our knowledge in terms of increasing performances while reducing fuel consumption and emissions. It will then influence all Ferraris that appear after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience