top of the seat also with glass fragments

lotusgrey

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
another view from outside

lotusgrey

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
if ah long looking for me oso they will know where to find me. they wouldn't take their fucking time to u-turn. straight stop their car n confront me edi. if i have any enemies oso they will be following me, straight stop oso wat. no need u-turn n so on. they didnt even drop gear to reach me. so i think this was an easy oppurtunity for them to hijack my car.

from the pics, i think u guys have an idea of the size of the parangs. after i started the car, turn left then oni saw the lenght of the shattered window. tat made me angry n wanted to chase the mofos. cos they turned right. but a lorry blocked the u-turn n i went to the next one. by tat time, they were far off. couldnt catch them to see numbar either.
recalling the incident, i am not even sure how many in the car there was. i oni saw the passenger's face. there could have been a third passenger tat got to the other side so quickly. i didnt even bother then. start n chow. tat was my oni thought. there were 3 attempts made to shatter the glass, the first 2 were either too low or too soft. the 3rd one was right in the middle. glass flew everywhere but by then i was edi on my way. oni after i stopped by my gf's ofis, realised there was glass fragments in my left ear.

lotusgrey

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
if they cornered my car, yes i would have rammed watever was in front. even the back. if he stood there, better still. these mofos dun deserve any mercy. cos i'm lucky enuff not to find out wat could have happened to me. i could be dead now as it is. i didnt stay long enuff to find out wat they wanted. the parang could chop my head off in one slice. not so funny now isit?

all i want now is those mofos to be caught, n u guys out there to learn from this incident. Just be extra careful

so who wants to buy my gti? :ph34r:

oh yeah, where is procomps' number? need to get one of those vases/china plates/watever.....

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
what the fark is wrong with human nowdays......
they got no other better things to do ah????

clawhammer

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
KL
Visit site
I guess even if we get to see the number plate, it might be a fake one
Hmm, it's really getting dangerous these days

clawhammer

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
KL
Visit site
Screw these low life morons :( I'm getting a satellite alarm system *lol*

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Satellite alarm system also you'll be chopped to pieces by the time the police arrive.

clawhammer

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by prozac@Dec 25 2004, 03:20
Satellite alarm system also you'll be chopped to pieces by the time the police arrive.
So in short if we encounter such situations, we'll have to surrender our car and watch it disappear ? Apparently the police simply have to be more hardworking instead of road-blocking people with traffic offenses only

dawg

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Selangor
dawgsevo.blogspot.com
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Dec 24 2004, 21:50
wah lotusgrey

thats terrible! wage war against this mofos.. they should sit and shit in the car when i swing an axe at their heads man.

l

WTF?? a left-hander??
OMG, terrence ok ah u?
i think we need to wear helmets while driving in the streets liao.. uncertainties like this cannot be expected.. lucky on the passenger side.. imagine they struck the driver side.. :( the size of that cut is long man.. sheesh tooo tooo tooo daring already these crooks..

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by clawhammer+Dec 25 2004, 03:23 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clawhammer @ Dec 25 2004, 03:23 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-prozac@Dec 25 2004, 03:20
So in short if we encounter such situations, we'll have to surrender our car and watch it disappear ? Apparently the police simply have to be more hardworking instead of road-blocking people with traffic offenses only [/b][/quote]
If we encounter such situations, doing what lotusgrey did is a wise thing. A better thing to do is to inspect any problems with your car in a safe area if possible. If your car can still move, drive into safety first.

Added: If I recall, there were a few cases where robbers tampered with the victim's cars first. Then followed the victim out and wait for the victim to stop to inspect the problem.

jwrx

Known Member
Apr 29, 2004
Visit site
Glad u are ok, its really getting scary out there...

procoms vases wont have helped..in fact no ammount of pepper spray, stun gun, maglite...would have helped..only a quick mind, no panicking could have saved you

to all the girls out there...DUN DRIVE BLUR BLUR....

i see the lenght of the parang i also shiver...

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
oh btw

Terrence,
not bad reflexes and response !
i salute you, THIS is the WAY anybody NEEDS to respond.
DRIVE THE FUCK OFF!
not stare cock and panick and piss and shit in your pants
YOU HAVE THE CAPABLITY to RUN AWAY!

:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lubricants
Brand: elf

Elf Molygraphite 15w50 engine oil 4 liter RM 75
Elf Molygraphite 15w50 engine oil 5 liter RM 91

Exclusive lubricant technology incorporates solid lubricants of graphite and molybdenum disulphite, ensures your engine stays clean and operates at max efficiency, resulting in longer engine life.

Elf Molygraphite 10w30 engine oil 3 liter RM 51
Elf Synthetic Pro 10w50 4 liter RM 161

Also available: Air feel ionizer RM128.00
(quickly and effectively: 30 seconds...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience