Attempted car hijacking

skyborne

Dec 14, 2004
if i were u i will bang them till die!!! :D :D
no mercy to criminal!!!!

little tips for motorist if ppl hijack your car when u driving it...
try look for another car loaded with guys. and kiss the car ass... for sure their will get down and negotiate with u. and this is your change to escape...

lonewolf

1,000 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Originally posted by skyborne@Dec 24 2004, 17:06
no mercy to criminal!!!!

try look for another car loaded with guys. and kiss the car ass... for sure their will get down and negotiate with u. and this is your change to escape...
getting more ppls attention hu? :blink:

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
imagine if we are licensed to carry a gun, they show us parang, we point our gun at their lil bro and lets see if they dare to come even within 50m radius... if they do, we'll just shoot their legs and then blardy hantam them half dead and call the police... and gif him an evil laf as u do all that.. i guess potential to be thieves might be deterred... then again, they might even haf a gun with them in the near future, for all u know.... sigh.. only thing we can do is rub away... :(

the best is to be safe la.. lock the door whenever ur in the car.. get urself an immobilizer which immobilizes the car just in case they successfully jihack ur car... and also make sure no one is following u when ur goin home o when goin to a secluded area... :)

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by skyborne@Dec 24 2004, 17:06
no mercy to criminal!!!!

hmmm.... seems like a good idea when ur in the situation but then if I were the person being knocked, I wont like it a single bit ler... :( so still seems like a bad idea on the other hand... heehhe....

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
fcuk!!! this is bad shit. now the south african invention makes sense!! Remeber them under carriage mounted flamethrowers!!

Hope all is well with you mate!!

lotusgrey

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
from inside the car

lotusgrey

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
outside

lotusgrey

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
marks left by the parang

lotusgrey

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
dent from the 3rd attempt which broke the glass

lotusgrey

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
glass in the back seat

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Staying ahead in the digital and social media age is one of the cardinal routes to success, hence Goodyear Malaysia has launched its very own iPhone application, the Goodyear Highway Helper, as well as revamp its website for the ease of its consumers.

The free downloadble application from the iTunes store provides quick...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience