Attempted car hijacking

lotusgrey

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
after sending my gf to work, turned the corner to goto the main road. stopped to check my bumper which was loose n making noise. so happen that a stock blue waja turned in. so as i was checking my bumper, i saw the waja make a u-turn. but at a big pothole. y would he do a turn there? dumbass i tot. so i got into my car, closed the door incase this guy rams it. he stopped by my side n i looked at the passenger. looked very kan cheong.... so i decided to lock my car. turns out he tried to open my door with the driver going the other side. both carried parangs the lenght of ur forearms.
panick, start car. the driver smashes my window with his parang. drop clutch n ran. turn left, they got into their car trn right. so they got away, couldnt catch their numer plate.

dunno if coincidental tat i drive a sgti or they just saw me as an easy target to steal my car, just to let u guys/gals know its dangerous out there. Be aware of ur surroundings n be careful

made a poice report edi. will post pics later

take care!!

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
shit, sorry to here that, mate... these bastards never gif up, do they?? it's sad that we, as casual drivers, can do nothin to stop these bastards... SIGH.... :(

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
wahlao nowadays people so ganas already scary

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
wah bro
sorry to hear that
just post pics of their car maybe 1 of us might know them or something

lotusgrey

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
just so happen i didnt bring my phone out after charging. remembered but my gf was late for work. so send her to work 1st. dun have pics of their car. just mine.

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
Originally posted by lotusgrey@Dec 24 2004, 15:40
after sending my gf to work, turned the corner to goto the main road. stopped to check my bumper which was loose n making noise. so happen that a stock blue waja turned in. so as i was checking my bumper, i saw the waja make a u-turn. but at a big pothole. y would he do a turn there? dumbass i tot. so i got into my car, closed the door incase this guy rams it. he stopped by my side n i looked at the passenger. looked very kan cheong.... so i decided to lock my car. turns out he tried to open my door with the driver going the other side. both carried parangs the lenght of ur forearms.
panick, start car. the driver smashes my window with his parang. drop clutch n ran. turn left, they got into their car trn right. so they got away, couldnt catch their numer plate.

dunno if coincidental tat i drive a sgti or they just saw me as an easy target to steal my car, just to let u guys/gals know its dangerous out there. Be aware of ur surroundings n be careful

made a poice report edi. will post pics later

take care!!
whoa fuck! terence.. u ok ka? fucking hell man thatz damn ganas... luckily u got into your car. :blink:

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
i think we need to get approval for a AK47 to protect ourself :angry:
so if next time they show us parang..we show them AK47 :P

DJ-EVO3

Known Member
Sep 25, 2004
Sri hatamas
Visit site
Anyway u r lucky.. ur girl friend wasn with u.. Any kinda emergency

could happen due tho those unexpected criminals..

stay cool.. that was small matter during the life time.... and u r safe now..

be careful next time...

never open the door for them when they ask for...

EG9wannabe

Known Member
Sep 7, 2004
are yu sure they wanted to hijack yur car haa <_< <_< .. or mebe they were sent by those ah long to collect his money which yu borrowed .. :unsure: :unsure:

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by EG9wannabe@Dec 24 2004, 16:37
are yu sure they wanted to hijack yur car haa <_< <_< .. or mebe they were sent by those ah long to collect his money which yu borrowed .. :unsure: :unsure:
:lol: :D :P

lonewolf

1,000 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
hmm..these days this mutha fcukers are dam desperate..lucky u manage to escape man...

anyway...let say...if got one guy stand infront of the car..the other one on the driver side...then how ar,...will you bang the person infront and gelek that off? :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everybody, i'm new here.......i own a proton 1.5 (m) 2002 which perform like a trishaw........ i am thinking of few modification without changing the engine.

First, i would like to change the air filter to a less resistance one........is it ok ? Which brand to choose and any precaution should i take ?

Second, the exhaust system........can i fixed up a 4-2-1 manifold ( extractor ) only and keep the rest original until the muffles, as i dun want loud sound.

Anything else i can do to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience