Atos Perfomance

fahmi-raya

Nov 17, 2005
o really??why??pls explain to me...do u have any experience for all those things??

fahmi-raya

Nov 17, 2005
i read the manual mention that we should drive with O/D on to more fuel economic?is it correct??because when i bought my atos,the salesman said i must off the O/D on on when i need to overtake...

anyone have idea....thanks..

munir

Jan 26, 2004
kajang
www.protonmania.com
mike...u r already modi on air intake and might be touching to the bonnet...better check again lor

fahmi....for me lar better dont waste yr money to this surbo system....

overdrive hhmm im also donno but its depend from yr driving style lo...overtake and to get more pick up is correct but using OD time cruising which mean u r using third gear only and not forth...its can save fuel

skyrap

Sep 14, 2004
Ipoh~KL
hi...i'm newbie here...currently driving atos...but feel bad i driving manual...if not i got OD... haha...just bought 5 years ago....any modification i can try? i just put a RPM meter but the meter not really show the right thing cos it touch 500rpm...i taught normally car can do 980 rpm??? can any sifu teach? cos DIY myself...nice to meet u all

munir

Jan 26, 2004
kajang
www.protonmania.com
hi skyrap...for me manual version its much better if based for fuel comsuption...
about rpm meter...haiyo install from accessories shop not accurate...

alien

Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
where's titanrev?
he used to do up his atos.. quite impressive..
ask him the hp figures he got from the dyno test..
u'll be shocked.. well at least i am..hehehe...

munir

Jan 26, 2004
kajang
www.protonmania.com
walauwey...share with us lorr...pls hehehhe

MIKELAINE

Sep 23, 2005
Wangsa Maju/KL
[no larr munir...the air intake i modify long time already wat..that time go find you you also see wat....never touch my bonnet la...and for the O/D i really donno why la...it really will change gear la...when i set o/d on reach 160km then auto change to soft gear i think is 5th gear la...cox from the 1st day i take my atos i count my gear when gear box changing gear.and 1 more atos got speed cut 1 or not?why my 1 can go till 175km de?really scare.i mean i scare my gear box PECAH later...my buddy tell me only can reach 160km only....why mine 1 got alot porblem 1?using L2(gear box) when reach 95km change to 3th gear..then use O/D till 160km also change gear..i mean if want change don untill 160 ma 140km already can change later gear box boom la...and did hear about new HYUNDAI ACCENT SR?2000cc got turbo and 200HP...izzit really?malaysia out liao ma?what's the price?i want trade in..you there can do for me?

mieliki

Sep 18, 2005
Bukit Jalil
Hmm.. Are there still many Atoz drivers out there?

Maybe we can get a list of us or something.. then form a group of our own?

wilm3

Aug 4, 2005
my atos. ecu re-tuned at SC, changed filter and exhaust system(S-flow) and piping... some other gadgets... topspeed can reached 180kmph (shown at meter but when compared wif fren's toyota SEG meter shown oli at 160km/h), fc about rm35 go for 360km. pickup just improve a bit ... for me its quite satisfied lor...

maestro

Jul 8, 2004
my atos. ecu re-tuned at SC, changed filter and exhaust system(S-flow) and piping... some other gadgets... topspeed can reached 180kmph (shown at meter but when compared wif fren's toyota SEG meter shown oli at 160km/h), fc about rm35 go for 360km. pickup just improve a bit ... for me its quite satisfied lor...
which SC did you do that .. how much did you spend .. ???

wilm3

Aug 4, 2005
ecu re-tuned at glenmarie...exhaust system at cheras...actually mine is 1st batch 1 liter inokom atos ....since ever ppl keep on complaining the FC then they've recalled all the atos to re-map the ECU after tat the FC really improve a lot and performance also better but the engine got pinging sound. i think they hv advanced the ignition timing, it's FOC. for the exhaust i spend about rm 1000.

anybody know where can i get those clay that those paint shops use?
i need some...
hehe.. ;)