apexi turbo timer

whiteprince

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
eh my APEXI turbo timer (like a pen)

i set the timer to 20secs........but sometimes it goes to 30secs...10secs..40secs....even 15secs ! how? my apexi spoilt?

L9Turbo

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
Visit site
Is it u set to AUTO mode?

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
auto mode? check back ur manual.. i htink auto mod la.. sometimes u rev hard den it goes to 30 sec or 40 sec lo..

Itab

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Serdang
Visit site
u mean off engine dee then the number of seconds still keep fluctuating ah?
if thts the case i think your timer sot dee lo...coz even if its auto mode,once u turn off the ignition key n take your keys out,the number displayed on the timer will start counting down mah,after u take out the keys dee no way the number can go up somemore one,it will definitely count down
if the number goes up n down like fluctuating after u've taken out the keys,i think something wrong with the timer lo
under warranty then go claim warranty lo
otherwise ask if any of retailers like KSP or N1 got provide serivces to send back for repair lo
hope this helps :)

whiteprince

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
hehe thanks...but my problem is......

i set my timer to 20secs.....when engine is off(key pull-out as well)
sometimes....it countdown from 30secs....10secs...even 15secs.....and sometimes 20secs....

why?.....how to off the auto mode?

Itab

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Serdang
Visit site
i'm not sure about apexi pen type timer,as i'm not using it
for my HKS type-0 turbo timer,if it's on auto mode,u'll see a small 'A' on the bottom left
anyway,for my timer,if it is on auto mode,cannot set the time one,u need to switch it to manual mode then only can set

http://www.apexi.com/
hope this link helps,i believe u can find the manual there,refer to it

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

last week when i sent my car to change tires, and i also told the mechanic to clean away the dust in the drums...but recently, my handbrake was so tight where 1 or 2 clicks will prevent the car from rolling if i engage D mode..previously when i engage D mode, the car will move abit... so, when i try to remove the brake drum cover, it was so tight and eventually removal was successful, but fitting it back was super hard, the cover blocked by the brake shoe...hmm..not to mention, left drum...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience