anyone using nitrous in daily driven car here?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
been at ZTH for 3 years, never heard of anybody using nitrous in daily driven car, just wanna know is anybody using it..

of course what i mean is not nitrous with 500hp amd use it all the way in a daily driven car, i mean in a daily driven car ,often use it, like once a week ...and it is low power nitrous like below 100hp...i want to know if it is done well, is it reliable and safe to engine? tqvm:adore::burnout:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Don't even boost 1 bar daily drive. Where got chance to use nitrous. Watch too much TV already.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
somehow with low power like 35-50hp,with correct tuning, it is safe according to those nitrous user on net and nitrous manufacturer..provided not nitrous all th way and only activate while w.o.t

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
IMHO might as well do BOT or SC kit than NOS as the extra power will be available all the time and no need to refill anything. NOS should be the last thing to add if you already maxed out on other options.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Ask BlackHowling LOL!
His Rav 4.
He don't use nitrous when driving, he use it to psst psst psst blow up skirts of girls passing by his car.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Not for normal average joe.

Petrol price nowadays is already pinching the pocket. Tekan accelerator have to think twice.
Aircond use oso have to see see first. If weather ok, I would open window when driving.

NOS for daily drive?? Judging from the cost of mod and refills...unlikely for many bros in ZTH...

If can afford NOS, even for daily drive...why not?? You would be the 1st I would idolize...:adore:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i had been gone through turbo charge all these years bro...a nitrous express nos kit cost me 2600 with 3 option, 35,50 and 75 hp...turbo charge? i bought used top fuel turbo kit with hks gt bb turbo for 8k, tuning and other workmanship nt yet included lol.... but for sure power gain is awesome then nos....how ever, brother sudah nak cuci tangan since block liner crack due to too much boost hunger:driver:now using stock b18c gsr with some intake and exhaust mods, ordered nos trying to see is the power can be comparative with b20 vtec or not..so need survey around and get other people experiences...ok now bro,anybody using it?where is the bro blackhowling?

hurm ixeo, maybe next thread should be how to "purge the skirt up using nitrous" included extra information where to mount thee purge nozzle and the angle.... i like this lol:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
yes there are, ive seen sum daily drivers with nos hooked up to it. its better to crank ur boost up peter den to run run both imo

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
xtrremeleo, like i said, boost hunger till crack sleeve, but all other internal are fine especially those forgies..i dunno why but might be there had been damaged done before last time..

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
IMHO might as well do BOT or SC kit than NOS as the extra power will be available all the time and no need to refill anything. NOS should be the last thing to add if you already maxed out on other options.
Yup, I will go turbo anytime then NOS. NOS got to refill....:banghead:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
i agree with this..

BOT or SC 1st.. only after that u should put NOS..

i hv a KE70 with NOS.. but mine is spelled NGV :rofl::rofl::rofl: joking only.. don't take it seriously :wink:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
turbo like i said,i had gone through it lots of time and long time ago, should say since i am still stick "P" on my windscreen.. so now, using stock na plan to have some secret under the hood... i dont mind refill it when my legs and fingers are itchy :biggrin: i dont expect much gain like turbocharged, but i do saw vios with 35hp nitrous gain 35hp and 50nm on wheel.. i hope to get that at least... just hope it will be reliable and last longer as a turbo charged engine if done and tune right.. provided dont always spray it wildly :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this morning around 5-6 ....2 wajas ...kena break in...housing area....
one waja lost his smart tag,,which baru top up rm 500 bucks.....another waja..only break mirror..coz owner saw and shouted...

got 2 theif..driving white colour wira....with loud exhaust..damn those idiots...and they already marked my family cars (my neighbour saw them taking flash light and pointing in the car., negihbour shouted...then they ran..but couldnt get number plate)....coz both car park outside.....damn...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience