Anyone tried this Engine oil before?

Apache91120

Known Member
Aug 25, 2014
Klang
Yes, this oil is designed for BMW and other high performance cars. This is 100% Fully synthetic and designed for 12,000 km oil change interval. Distributed by BMW North America. I ordered 7 bottles from United States and will see how it performs.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Used Oil Analysis. People do UOAs after using the oil for a period of time. Then can see the the quality of the oil and how well it does to protect the engine and all.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
It is just a repackaged German Castrol.... BMW don't make engine oils..

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, this oil is designed for BMW and other high performance cars. This is 100% Fully synthetic and designed for 12,000 km oil change interval. Distributed by BMW North America. I ordered 7 bottles from United States and will see how it performs.
Why go so far for Fully synthetic oil? So many good oil here.

Apache91120

Known Member
Aug 25, 2014
Klang
Yeah! You are right! But there are so many fake oils sold in Malaysia so I only buy from United States and Europe. It gives me peace of mind and satisfaction.

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
Happy Chinese New Year to everybody!
Those will be the oil if your BMW is service by BMW dealer or BMW certified mechanic. It is the safest oil to use since it is made for BMW. The 10K is a little sketchy just like their sealed life time transmission fluid deal. Most of us cannot afford the factory oil. So, alternative will be like Mobil 1 synthetic oil. As long as not some cheap off brand oil which will damage the engine, I think most are alright. I use average price oil but change them very frequently, 3K miles and less.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need help ! Why the radio and the clock doesnt working?? But the fuse at the back of the radio is okay,and the fuse in the dashboard is okay,i dont know why
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience