Anyone drive a MITSUBISHI ASX?

viosqtd8820

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
i try liaw but at last i choose lancer GT :D

ASX are nice car ... nice looking and comfortable... handling are not bad.. the steering amazing extreme light. but if you want more on performace goes to the X but if wan a car for all around goes for ASX... i found that lancer are more room than asx :D

Anfield

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
earth
www.theredsinanfield.blogspot.com
Hi
After 2 weeks out from glenmarie s alam,today my asx towing back to the showroom.last monday had did 1k inspection.

1st notification - electrical service require after checked wit sale person still can drove as usual
After come back from makan2 immobilization system service require.

Immediately call the salesman, he come wit pomen from glenmRie s alam and after doing inspection nothing can do.

Call towing back to showroom.now driving triton for replacement.

Anfield

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
earth
www.theredsinanfield.blogspot.com
I just bought Mitsubishi asx 13/9/2012 from showroom glenmarie shah alam and 29/9/2012 the car was towing back to showroom!!!!wht the hell?today received call from customer service the stupid item will arrive from japan another 1 month!!!after 16 days the car returned back,wht is the service leveL u try to offer here?very frustrated with Mitsubishi

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Funny!i have wrote complain on fb wall suddenly mitsu rep reply my comment to pm detail,then come back to the wall posted,no current comment on this wall,they has deleted my complain!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The main question of the cars owners whether it is necessary to wash engine or not. Let's find concrete arguments for and against washing the engine.

Oh gosh... Never wash before because afraid might harm the parts.

Look at the dirt accumulated after 12 years when owner obtained the car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience