Any Proton Preve user here?

Dec 21, 2018
Bought a used Preve 3 years ago for 28k. Mileage was 100k when I bought it. In my opinion the Preve is the biggest bang for buck in the market. In terms of handling and performance, and even features, I don't think anything comes close to the now 20k+ asking price for a used Preve. So far in 3 years I think I spent about 3k in repairs and maintanence which I think is quite reasonable. Major service already 1.5k+ so broken stuff, like fan motor, lower arm, cracked hoses are all wear and tear.

Plus, you can spend Rm650 for the remap from Drex and the preve becomes a whole new beast. 160hp and 220nm for 20k with lotus handling, super awesome to drive on the road especially on highways. So stable up to 210km/h just make sure you have good tires.

Now I'm thinking of changing car also I don't know what to change to, every car in my budget range is slower than the preve

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, my Honda Civic Ek Type R has been stolen 1week ago, i've made police report but nothing goes on, my fren has spotted the car in few diffrent places but lost track, suspected 2 malay guys ware driving dangerously and freaking fast on the road using the same reg no plate and the car still in 1piece...pls pls pls help me contact me 012-2629705, or 03-21159999 rakan cop, rewards will be paid off, tq so much ur all

HUKM tun razak heading sungei besi
MRR2 heading ampang
sungei besi...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience