AMPANG mari!!ZTH member

8216ks

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
as i sais in ur last sms i am not in kl now i will seattle it soon!!! y u have to post me up!!!!! is not that i dont answer ur calls or sms every time u call or sms i answer rite i am not running i just need time to seattle as my dad was in the hospital but some few others things!!! i told u earlier that i dont wan to cheat u but pls wait i will seattle it asap i am in kl!!!!! not cool chika!!!!! i know it been long but i did not cheat u it when missing and now i am paying it form my own cash!!!!! just give me a little more time i will pay u back!!!!!

Bump:
IF ANYONE MET THIS IDIOT, PLS BASH HIM UP!:mad::mad:

u can also pm me if anything i will get it done when i am back in kl ok!!!!!!

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
this fellow:-
USER ID:8216KS
NAME:KEVIN
CONTACT NO:016-2266406 & 017-2925015
CONMAN!!!!CHEAT MY MONEY!!!!!
HE WORKS AT JARDIN SMITH INT. SDN. BHD.
THE STORY BEGIN LIKE THIS....

Once i bought a defi boost meter with him, paid with bank in, he meet up wif my bro at PJ hand over the things. But on the second transaction which i bought from him another 1 defi water temp meter, 1 defi ext temp & an apexi rsm... Same like previous, i bank in him... then ask for meet up...
He did not appear at all n let my bro wait like a fool at the location he ask him to wait...Then i called him up n ask, he give me all sorts of excuses....busy,forget,outstation, oversea... wtf...

finally i said ok... nvm i have account at Nationwide COurier so i can ask for pick up...then again...
when the courier man go pick up a few times, not available, not ready... wtf...

and really finally, the courier man got the stuff...but when i receive inside empty! i call n ask he said maybe the courier man stolen it...then i checked, the branch office weighing when collect is the same when i receive it... then i call him again, he said his receptionist stolen it n wan deduct the salary to pay back me...

but wherE???? where??????i wan money!!!!! return back my money!!!!!!!!!!2 months passed~ i called up a thousand time, no respond~!

stupid conman!!! kevin, 016-2266406 017-2925015

payback me my money RM1250.00
his thread:-

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor.../238680-intercooler-for-sale.html#post3068045

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

hai 1sti would like to say sorry to cheeka, cause of paying n not geeting your stuff.

2nd dont get me wrong i know kevin we are very close friend and we mod our cars the same style and place same colour too!!!!! :biggrin:... He is not like that trust me and i know about your kes he spoke to me what and happend bout his team leader and all.

He is my fren and yes he not been around due to his dad, been running oversea for work,running up and down from singapore and penang for his dad!...

i will speak to him bout this and see what can i do to help HIM and you! i dont like too see his name as a con man, we are like brothers knew him since for more than 12 years! and i dare to say that he is not like that!!!

really sorry!!!!!!!! i will try to help!! good day!!!

cheeka_zijia

Known Member
Dec 11, 2007
anywhere...
i've reported to police this noon....
i've the right to do so...
since u say u gonna pay me..
and pls all zth bros witness wat u said...
i'll only close the case after u paying me...
this is the only thing i wan to say.

and i did all this becos i've been FORCED to do so...

8216ks

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
anywhere...
i've reported to police this noon....
i've the right to do so...
since u say u gonna pay me..
and pls all zth bros witness wat u said...
i'll only close the case after u paying me...
this is the only thing i wan to say.

and i did all this becos i've been FORCED to do so...
ok fine when i have paid u i wan u to close the kes and i wan a copy of the report and all!!!! u have your right i understand and thank you for waitimg so long!!! sorry too!!!

and pls if u can pls adit the post on th earlier page i am not runnig and i always answer your call or sms that is just not cool!!!! i hope u will edit it!!!!

Bump:
hai 1sti would like to say sorry to cheeka, cause of paying n not geeting your stuff.

2nd dont get me wrong i know kevin we are very close friend and we mod our cars the same style and place same colour too!!!!! :biggrin:... He is not like that trust me and i know about your kes he spoke to me what and happend bout his team leader and all.

He is my fren and yes he not been around due to his dad, been running oversea for work,running up and down from singapore and penang for his dad!...

i will speak to him bout this and see what can i do to help HIM and you! i dont like too see his name as a con man, we are like brothers knew him since for more than 12 years! and i dare to say that he is not like that!!!

really sorry!!!!!!!! i will try to help!! good day!!!
aight bro! thanks. ya i might need your help on this will call u soon how my BABY doing? she ready for sdb??? yours??? ok la will cal u soon! thanks alot!:adore::adore::adore:

L

leslieccm

i am having totally the same case but i am from miri.. my total amount is more than hers.. kevin should know more.. i hold the right to lodge another police case since he has been holiding for more than 2 month.. i think i have given much time for him to settle things ... if there is no calling me to settle things.. i will show his bank acc in this forum and lodge a police case by tomolo (17th march).. i am sure u will have a lot of trouble since u have gave me your address (thou i dunno whether is real o not) i will give out every single information u have given me !!!... u better contact me b4 tat!... We buyers believe you and want to do business with u and yet u r being not responsible with us... it doesnt matter how much u conned but it's the matter it talks... u better call me up and settle with me b4 tomolo!... this is your last chance from me... i am calling for those who know this guy as fren or somebody who knows him KEVIN Agusti... u wan to defend or offend this guy... come and show yourself

Last edited by a moderator:

cheeka_zijia

Known Member
Dec 11, 2007
i am having totally the same case but i am from miri.. my total amount is more than hers.. kevin should know more.. i hold the right to lodge another police case since he has been holiding for more than 2 month.. i think i have given much time for him to settle things ... if there is no calling me to settle things.. i will show his bank acc in this forum and lodge a police case by tomolo (17th march).. i am sure u will have a lot of trouble since u have gave me your address (thou i dunno whether is real o not) i will give out every single information u have given me !!!... u better contact me b4 tat!... We buyers believe you and want to do business with u and yet u r being not responsible with us... it doesnt matter how much u conned but it's the matter it talks... u better call me up and settle with me b4 tomolo!... this is your last chance from me... i am calling for those who know this guy as fren or somebody who knows him KEVIN JEREMIAH... u wan to defend or offend this guy... come and show yourself
huhu~~~~
since another 1 coming to file a case on u~~~
buying same item from u......
wah.. u got so many lobang of DEFI AMBER RED huh.......
:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

L

leslieccm

since u ask for time.. i will give u time until friday!... it's your last chance!... since u did call me just now.. but i tell u.. friday that is!

8216ks

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
look i have inform both of u that i will seattle it by thursday!!!!! so stop posting!!!! i know u all have been waiting but it just a few more days!!!!!! as u say leeslie i given u all my details!!!! u think i wan to con u by doing that??? givin u all my personal details!!!!! and yes cheeka i have a few sets of defi!!!!! 3 in total full amber 2 and 1 white full set!!!! using 1 amber full set now!!!!! so ya pls stop posting all my details!!!!!!! after friday and i still dont pay u pls go a head and do wat ever u all wan but for now!!! wait!!!!! this is a amp treat and i stay around here!!!!!! and i dont wan them havin my details!!!!!.... and again i been answerting all ur sms or calls!!!!! so stop posting me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeheyr

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Ampang Jaya
community.webshots.com
haihhh..
bcome hot thread di..
come on guys..
lets have some TT first..
:itsme:

dont worry(cheeka & leslie) since he said he wanna pay to both of you this thurs..
just wait for him & gime chance to him to settle up..
and for kevin, i hope you do it so..

8216ks

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
haihhh..
bcome hot thread di..
come on guys..

dont worry(cheeka & leslie) since he said he wanna pay to both of you this thurs..
i will!!!! i aint wan to be called a con man!!!!! i live here!!! and i meet a few zth amp member~!!!!!!! malu malu!!!!:mad::mad:

L

leslieccm

look i have inform both of u that i will seattle it by thursday!!!!! so stop posting!!!! i know u all have been waiting but it just a few more days!!!!!! as u say leeslie i given u all my details!!!! u think i wan to con u by doing that??? givin u all my personal details!!!!! and yes cheeka i have a few sets of defi!!!!! 3 in total full amber 2 and 1 white full set!!!! using 1 amber full set now!!!!! so ya pls stop posting all my details!!!!!!! after friday and i still dont pay u pls go a head and do wat ever u all wan but for now!!! wait!!!!! this is a amp treat and i stay around here!!!!!! and i dont wan them havin my details!!!!!.... and again i been answerting all ur sms or calls!!!!! so stop posting me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude... if i am not giving u chance.. i dun think u can still enjoy your time online here... if i want to post ur personal stuff here, u would have seen all your details around, plus nobody knows whether details are right or wrong... if u could understand... i also dun wan to call u a conman as i take u as a fren... better think before u say anything! dun make me change my mind... you should know wat i am facing upon your responsibility

Last edited by a moderator:

cheeka_zijia

Known Member
Dec 11, 2007
haihhh..
bcome hot thread di..
come on guys..

wan to have TT??
i m going up this Fri~

Bump:
dude... if i am not giving u chance.. i dun think u can still enjoy your time online here... if i want to post ur personal stuff here, u would have seen all your details around, plus nobody knows whether details are right or wrong... if u could understand... i also dun wan to call u a conman as i take u as a fren... better think before u say anything! dun make me change my mind... you should know wat i am facing upon your responsibility
hey~
leslie, as i told u... we have to be gracious, make love not war...give him a little bit of time....when he dint do wat he said they we can do everything we like~:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Three weeks ago we learned about the track-only Pagani Zonda R beating the Ferrari 599XX at the Nurburgring by 10 seconds flat. About a week later we saw a German video of the Italian manufacturer complete the feat, now we bring you an on-board video of the driver humiliating Ferrari with a perfect drive at the 'Ring. Great video complete with an amazing 12-cylinder soundtrack.

<object...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience