AMF AUTOCROSS ROUND2

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Dunno whether this is true, but heard some singaporean contenders are coming over. They're quite experienced in their carpark rallies (singapore ver. of autox). Wonder if the R3's will be in as well.

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by KillerB@Oct 21 2004, 12:41
Dunno whether this is true, but heard some singaporean contenders are coming over. They're quite experienced in their carpark rallies (singapore ver. of autox). Wonder if the R3's will be in as well.
I also heard about the Singaporeans coming.

In fact, I also heard news that ISHIHARA, the Japanese 5 times Autokhana Champion will be here as well.

Damn...... This is the event which nobody will want to missssss......!!!!!!!

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Originally posted by julianpang+Oct 21 2004, 18:01 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (julianpang @ Oct 21 2004, 18:01 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KillerB@Oct 21 2004, 12:41
I also heard about the Singaporeans coming.

In fact, I also heard news that ISHIHARA, the Japanese 5 times Autokhana Champion will be here as well.

Damn...... This is the event which nobody will want to missssss......!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
Mr. Pang,

Sound like you will never miss!! give lah chance to other ppl!! :lol:

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
It's back to school with Masaki Nishihara at the "BFGoodrich G-force Challenge" on the 30th October, 2004

Calling all drivers! Here’s your chance to put your talents at the wheel of your own car to the test. With a limited number of only 30 participants, the BFGoodrich Asian Motorsports Festival is organizing the first ever BFGoodrich G-Force Challenge! On 30th October at the Shah Alam Stadium Car Park, 5-time All-Japan Gymkhana Champion Masaki Nishihara, along with local ace-drivers and rally champions Ian and Ivan Khong, sons of legendary ex-Malaysian Rally Champion YS Khong, will be conducting an Autocross training course for the lucky 30 participants of this challenge.

Training completed, the 30 participants will take part in a G-Force Challenge to put what they’ve learned to the test. Participation is limited to only 30, so hurry and sign up. Entry is FREE but your own car is required. Winners stand to win trophies, and the best driver of the day will also win a set of BFGoodrich tires.

Email [email protected] with details (name, car you drive and your phone number) and you could be one of the lucky few!

eater_eg6

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2004
east coast
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by julianpang+Oct 21 2004, 09:11 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (julianpang @ Oct 21 2004, 09:11 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-eater_eg6@Oct 20 2004, 18:03
wow!! a special guest from japan ??? must see .. :)
Eater,

I heard you will be storming the race this time. [/b][/quote]
no lar.. i just go there jalan jalan onli lar.. :) wanna learn more from all sifus lar.. :)

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
MRMIC2,

Thanks for the info. I think this time got chance to do good times coz all the good drivers already entering Autocross Round 2.

So keh leh feh like me stand a better chance.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all and calling all turbo sifus alike for their advice,

on my previous car (a proton) i transplanted an evo 3 engine and modded it slightly more than 300hp, it was quite good and i was pleased with the per4mance. now at the moment (on another car, again still a proton) running on a 1.8 GSR turbo but suddenly feel like putting a 2.0 litre 4G63 powerplant back in again. i'm familiar with the evo engines la but i've heard some VERY VERY good reviews on the VR4 RS also. i've tested a few...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience