Alza engine transplant/major modification-mpv fr trackday

detomatoB8

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
Hi all gurus n senior Z2

I need u guys to link me any previous thread or any information u have.In mind -maybe 4g corolla engine can be install to alza bay.

I may wrong OR maybe its realy can be done/someone have done-by using custome mounting@same as hasport do fr ef/eg/ek to swap k serious..

In future if transplant succsess and endorse-will plung in either 4throtle system or kacuk with supercharge piston/bolt on turbo fr that 4age alza

Thnks

Reactions: leinnz

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I know you can. (anything is possible if you throw enough money at it.)

but why?

Reactions: detomatoB8

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I know you can. (anything is possible if you throw enough money at it.)

but why?
His last line post......Should be answer to your why?....hahaha
In future if transplant succsess and endorse-will plung in either 4throtle system or kacuk with supercharge piston/bolt on turbo fr that 4age alza ...

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
alza has small bay. plunge 4throttle or supercharge it. wont it be to cramped to work with it? should be interesting to find out

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi all gurus n senior Z2

I need u guys to link me any previous thread or any information u have.In mind -maybe 4g corolla engine can be install to alza bay.

I may wrong OR maybe its realy can be done/someone have done-by using custome mounting@same as hasport do fr ef/eg/ek to swap k serious..

In future if transplant succsess and endorse-will plung in either 4throtle system or kacuk with supercharge piston/bolt on turbo fr that 4age alza

Thnks
1596680888746.png

Alza engine mounting

1596680939327.png

4AGE mounting. I think the mounting locations are way too different to be legal.

I think it's not worth the trouble of transplanting la. There's a Sirion turbo version of the 3SZ-VE engine. Why not just go that direction instead?

Or if you're still thinking NA, with the same amount of money you want to do the 4G transplant, why not oversize the pistons on the 3SZ-VE and put ITBs there with a standalone? It's potentially a lot easier to do and less headache. Oh and a manual gearbox you probably could fit the Myvi Lagi best 1.5 manual tranny in with minimal mods since it's the same engine. Maybe could throw in a final drive too for more pickup. Then maybe even a LSD. Potentially cheaper than the 4AGE swap.

Incidentally the 4AGE swap is just a 0.1 L increase and much much older tech. Why la?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
3SZ-VE is a weak engine, compared to the K3-VE. I think it's because of the longer stroke.

detomatoB8

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
Izso
Ixeo plus the others seniors here..tq

Since the mounting is quite hard to be magic as per Hasport do to eg/ek fr kSerius

I may drop to buy an alza..I dreaming of suburu exiga fr sunday track day..but then money lorr

I pray one day got buddy here plunged toyota engine to alza bay<reminding me when I start play with car detomaso 4e...its quit straight fwd convrsian

detomatoB8

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
View attachment 578501

Alza engine mounting

View attachment 578502

4AGE mounting. I think the mounting locations are way too different to be legal.

I think it's not worth the trouble of transplanting la. There's a Sirion turbo version of the 3SZ-VE engine. Why not just go that direction instead?

Or if you're still thinking NA, with the same amount of money you want to do the 4G transplant, why not oversize the pistons on the 3SZ-VE and put ITBs there with a standalone? It's potentially a lot easier to do and less headache. Oh and a manual gearbox you probably could fit the Myvi Lagi best 1.5 manual tranny in with minimal mods since it's the same engine. Maybe could throw in a final drive too for more pickup. Then maybe even a LSD. Potentially cheaper than the 4AGE swap.

Incidentally the 4AGE swap is just a 0.1 L increase and much much older tech. Why la?

Hi there..

I plan to 4age cz we can play with na-4 throttle or be more serious by plung in supercharger piston on become bolt on turbo

With 6 sp gear box..it may become alza JAHAT..hi hi

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Izso
Ixeo plus the others seniors here..tq

Since the mounting is quite hard to be magic as per Hasport do to eg/ek fr kSerius

I may drop to buy an alza..I dreaming of suburu exiga fr sunday track day..but then money lorr

I pray one day got buddy here plunged toyota engine to alza bay<reminding me when I start play with car detomaso 4e...its quit straight fwd convrsian
why wanna swap 4AGE when u can swap K3VET? not nice ah?

Reactions: ixeo and detomatoB8

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi there..

I plan to 4age cz we can play with na-4 throttle or be more serious by plung in supercharger piston on become bolt on turbo

With 6 sp gear box..it may become alza JAHAT..hi hi
4 throttle can mod into any 4-cylinder car la. Just need tuning after that. Anyway - your money you choose what you want la.

why wanna swap 4AGE when u can swap K3VET? not nice ah?
Can la.. like what Ixeo mentioned. I only pointed out the 3SZ because it's already there. No swap hassle. Also a drop in capacity can't be good unless can mix and match with the 3SZ block?

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
4 throttle can mod into any 4-cylinder car la. Just need tuning after that. Anyway - your money you choose what you want la.

Can la.. like what Ixeo mentioned. I only pointed out the 3SZ because it's already there. No swap hassle. Also a drop in capacity can't be good unless can mix and match with the 3SZ block?
i read the 3sz head can plug n play on the k3vet block. people do that coz the 3sz head got larger valves. but i cant find anyone mate a k3 head on 3sz block. hahahaha.

detomatoB8

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005

Mrning senior

I still dreaming off 4age list off tuning/aftermarket that quick n easy to get

In my area jb here n I know got some tuner in skudai area play wth 4ag + 7ag settup- hence NA wth suprising power

Plus in hand I got partial of 4 throttle sets that might mods to that 4ag< if can plugged into alza n at the moment its may facing dificulty of engine mounting to straights swap as eg/ek plonged kSeries via Hasport

That the original idea of planning buy an alza n build a trackday mpv-i am happy to sit at the backmarker group.

:ps...pray to god someday got gurus plunged 4ge into alza

detomatoB8

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
i read the 3sz head can plug n play on the k3vet block. people do that coz the 3sz head got larger valves. but i cant find anyone mate a k3 head on 3sz block. hahahaha.
In the option of dificulty finding 3sze VS 4age

Might make me thinking twice of variant fr alza tuning/mpv for track day..

I may opt to vol v50 n try to drown of 10-15k depo n hope got credit compny that can give loan to that BIG keranda car/undertakker

Ps: please guy/gurus help to find a ways to plonged 4age to alza.if i not wrong got workshop do in malaysia fr those custome brackets set fr honda variant-penang area

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Please teach me how to modify all types of car including :
a)engine
b)suspension
c)tyres
d)aerodynamics

Please also tell me where to get those part with reasonable price...
Thank you..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience