All-New 2010 Toyota Altis now available from RM106K

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

The tenth generation of one of the world’s best-selling model lines has undergone significant changes to bring a new standard of automotive excellence in this class of cars. Already possessing a strong image of an advanced sedan, the new Toyota Corolla Altis for 2010 now also has a sporty and distinctive character with an all-new powertrain.

We had the opportunity to drive the new Altis earlier this month at the Sepang International Circuit and liked it. It's comfortable, drives well, and with the higher end models, is well equipped with the latest gizmo's and the 7-speed CVT transmission is silky smooth. Perfect for city and highway cruising.

While the order books for the car was officially opened about a month ago and currently orders stand in the hundreds, the new Corolla Altis was officially unveiled today.

The new Corolla Altis is equipped with a familiar but new exterior for a more dynamic and sporty look with new headlamps, front grille and rear tail lamps that present a sporty style sedan. The interior is further enhanced presenting a luxurious image with a combination of leather and wood on the steering and gear knob as well as the perforated leather seats that offer great comfort.

The new Corolla Altis is a completely built-up (CBU) unit, manufactured in Thailand and is available in four variants such as the Altis 1.6E, Altis 1.8E, Altis 1.8G and the new variant - Altis 2.0V.

This sporty and dynamic looking model is equipped with a powerful engine with Dual VVT- i (variable valve timing – intelligent) that offers power and performance, and the Super CVT-i with 7 speed sports sequential shift provides improved fuel efficiency, as well as smooth and responsive gear shifts.

The new Corolla Altis will be available at all Toyota showrooms throughout Peninsular Malaysia with effect from 24th September 2010 while in Sabah and Sarawak on the 1st October 2010. Go check it out and experience the new Corolla Altis!

Click here to read our report and impressions on the new Toyota Corolla Altis

1.6E

<dl class="ZenphotoPress_badge ZenphotoPress_shortcode">
</dl> 1.8E

<dl class="ZenphotoPress_badge ZenphotoPress_shortcode"></dl>1.8G

<dl class="ZenphotoPress_badge ZenphotoPress_shortcode"></dl> 2.0V

<dl class="ZenphotoPress_badge ZenphotoPress_shortcode"></dl>

Attachments

Last edited:

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
look at labuan prices.. demmmmm!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Look at Langkawi prices...more Demmm

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
If you look at USA market, it's even more sad:

US fresh grad = USD4-5k ++ salary = can already afford Altis at USD3xk
Ours senior exec = RM5k salary = still can't afford this car man!!

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Depends on individual's commitment, but I personally think if earning RM 5k salary per month shouldn't be a problem affording this car if the person doesn't have property loan as long as the monthly installment doesn't get 40% more than his salary.

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
Depends on individual's commitment, but I personally think if earning RM 5k salary per month shouldn't be a problem affording this car if the person doesn't have property loan as long as the monthly installment doesn't get 40% more than his salary.
that's the problem bro. who doesn't have commitment being a working adult? every month we have to pay housing loan and credit card, buy milk powder and pampers etc etc. At the end of the month you will realize your wallet is totally dried up!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was browsing through the Pivot website earlier today and as I was
looking @ the Stepping Gauge section, I got curious about something.

1) Why is there a need to install such a meter in a car? The car already
comes with a RPM meter. What difference does this Pivot meter make? Why
do cars need to install things like Boost Meter, Speed Meter, Tachometer
and Shift Lamps?

2) Are such lamps only installed for Manual Transmission cars? or do
people actually install in on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience