Alignment settings/tracking

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
Alignment settings/wheel alignment

Hi guys does anyone have the factory Mitsubishi recommended wheel settings for alignment.
Please could you include camber and caster if these can be adjusted(I am not sure)

Its been a number of years and I would like to check my car is as it should be.

thanks for any help you can offer.

Last edited:

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
Thanks for the reply

I think you misunderstood by tracking settings I meant factory settings. Here in the UK we call wheel alignment "tracking"
I did not mean settings for track I simply want the factory settings for the airtrek turbo

I will amend my original post thanks.

If you do know the factory settings and would be good enough to post them I would really appreciate it.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If you do your alignment at tyre shop with computerized machine, won't the settings be in the system?

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Now i see what you mean. As vr2turbo mentioned, most alignment machine i seen loaded with specific car type settings. Not sure in the UK though

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
The car is not recognised at all in the UK and no ones machine can find the settings at all.
I was hoping someone would have the factory settings.

AH WAH(MICHAEL) sent me some via email but they have a massive amount of camber and I am waiting to see if he tells me if the ones he sent are factory or his own for fast road/track.
The settings he sent me were these, as I said that seems a huge amount of camber:
Front tyre camber minimum 3.5 - max 5.5

Rear tyre camber minimum 1.5 - Max 2.5

Front alignment toe out green area or max 1.0

Rear alignment toe in green area or max 1.0

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I see what you mean. Even my friend's track car uses up to -3 only, daily -1.5

Even my VR4 cannot find the settings as mine is JDM CBU, and to make matter harder, mine is original E33A body transplant with VR4 engine, so my tyre shop guy find the closes setting to use.
Now as the car is older, I just go with what I think is best. -1 on camber and 0.5 toe out. So far the tyre wear is good.....:driver:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
the best so far, for me. i went to old shophouses, intro by friend.
tauke, use small crt monitor. Full of cobwebs. On floor alignment, no lifting (underground). No preset setting.
first time i go there, tauke say raining. Come again, alignment wont accurate.:hmmmm:
Shop got no car tho.

Result is good.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
the best so far, for me. i went to old shophouses, intro by friend.
tauke, use small crt monitor. Full of cobwebs. On floor alignment, no lifting (underground). No preset setting.
first time i go there, tauke say raining. Come again, alignment wont accurate.:hmmmm:
Shop got no car tho.

Result is good.
Wah! Like Astro, raining not clear.......hhahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahaha:rofl:

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
so it seems its not just here in the UK that no one has the factory Mitsubishi airtrek turbo wheel alignment settings.
I have literally searched the internet and there is nothing online.

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
exactly lol that's why I wanted to know factory settings

I will keep searching

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

I am planning for the following Yokohama tyres for my 2 cars, one using 195.55.15 and another is 180.60.14

After some research online and offline, found that Advan Neova AD07 only have size for my 195.55.15 while AVS ES100 have sizes of both.

Also known that the UTQG for AD07 is 180 AA A and ES100 is 280 AA A. If I am going to take AD07 for the 15" and ES 100 for the 14", would this be my good choices?

Need your experiences on both tyres model in terms of dry, wet, treadwear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience