Alcon BBK Real or Fake

devilsrules

Known Member
Jul 1, 2009
Hi guys...just wondering we been seing also of Alcon BBK recently and selling about RM12K depending on the model...but since we are staying in Malaysia...is it the real deal of Alcon we r seing? AP Racing has been confirm alot of fakes now days...dont wanna spend too much in something that much which is fake...all ppl claim they r the real deal...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
If wanna be safe and ensure your good money is for buying the real brakes, then buy from reputable official dealers.
Dont deal with halfcuts or buy items that you don't know its origin.

Good things aint cheap, cheap things aint good. Brakes are the thing that one shouldn't be stingy about.

unless

you score a set of BBK brakes from a kampung unker that dont know nut about brakes...then Lucky You!!:adore:

devilsrules

Known Member
Jul 1, 2009
Im not looking into halfcuts but rather new...reputation shop such as? I dont mind paying for the price for the real thing rather paying something which is fake for that price...

This will be fitted into VW Golf...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all, can anyone give some suggestion on what type of body kit or spoiler and rims that suit the latest honday city most? i personally found the outlook is bit weird from some degree of view, is bit difficult to decide how to modify it. have any one heard about a brand called TRO?(if i'm not mistaken, n it is brand of body kits)..thank guys photo of smaple is much more appreciated ya ;-)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience