Airtrek Turbo Gearbox

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
To me, All option can be considered..

option 1: buy a halfcut gearbox to change it makesure low mileage and good condition upon buying and this option is the lowest cost
option 2: overhaul the gearbox overhaul will cost higher since gear has faul but if got budget why not
option 3: buy a rebuilt gearbox to change this is like buying a recond gb which slightly lower cost than option 2 but need to makesure a good workmanship of recond gb and installation
option 4: buy a evo gta gearbox or evo manual conversion... :driver:

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
To me, All option can be considered..

option 1: buy a halfcut gearbox to change it makesure low mileage and good condition upon buying and this option is the lowest costvery hard to confirm the mileage because have some already dismantle from the halfcut.the cost is just slightly lower than option 3.
option 2: overhaul the gearbox overhaul will cost higher since gear has faul but if got budget why notyup very high cost, no budget right now because happen so sudden.
option 3: buy a rebuilt gearbox to change this is like buying a recond gb which slightly lower cost than option 2 but need to makesure a good workmanship of recond gb and installationthis gearbox done by OTX from Semenyih
option 4: buy a evo gta gearbox or evo manual conversion... :driver:
haha...never consider convert to manual

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Halfcut gb very hard to tell mileage, that is why I mention don't know the history......lol

Last edited:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Just convert to manual, you will gain at leas 20% more power on wheel and you'll grin ear to ear when you shift gear. Hehehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For the first time ever, the largest gathering of Ducati riders in Asia will be congregating in Malaysia for the Asia Ducati Week 2010 that will see over 500 of the Italian two-wheelers gather at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC) for the upcoming MotoGP race...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience