AIRTREK front arms same as outlander??

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
Hi

I need a new left hand front control arm/wishbone and wondering if my airtek turbo front arm is the same as an outlander? I assumed it was but thought i would ask you guys in the know first

Obviously i would use outlander 2002-2006 the same years of production as the airtrek turbo.

I know the outlanders were not turbo charged in the uk but they were all 4wd like the airtrek turbo

Also are the brake pads discs the same also?

Any help is much appreciated

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
Bump!
Need a passenger side lower arm/wishbone and not sure where to get one from looked on the net and could not find anything. Thought maybe the outlander was the same, hoping someone on here knows

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Hi

I need a new left hand front control arm/wishbone and wondering if my airtek turbo front arm is the same as an outlander? I assumed it was but thought i would ask you guys in the know first

Obviously i would use outlander 2002-2006 the same years of production as the airtrek turbo.

I know the outlanders were not turbo charged in the uk but they were all 4wd like the airtrek turbo

Also are the brake pads discs the same also?

Any help is much appreciated

i think if u look using chassis code...i believe airtrek and outlander share the same chassis? just different name for different market? safe bet is to look for non-turbo model (with the exact same engine as your outlander)....

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
my car is an airtrek and yes I have confirmed they indeed use the same parts.

Thanks for your help.

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
Hi guys just an update the arms arrived, I fitted them and they are perfect. Bought from ebay UK for less than £70.00 for both front lower arms which I thought was very cheap.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi guys just an update the arms arrived, I fitted them and they are perfect. Bought from ebay UK for less than £70.00 for both front lower arms which I thought was very cheap.
Shipping cost?

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
I am based in the UK/england so shipping was included in the price. Let me know if you want the link for the arms I will post it up. The seller was in Europe but I communicated in English via messaging through ebay and they were excellent to deal with. Paid for the arms on Thursday and they arrived the following Wednesday.
I don't know how much shipping would be to KL or similar but I am sure he would post the items.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Here is the link:
CONTROL ARM FRONT LOWER LEFT MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER CU 2002-2006 | eBay

As I bought both front arms he gave me a little discount and free shipping but you need to message him to get the discount before shipping.He will need your VIN to confirm fitment but as they fitted perfectly on mine I assume all airtrek turbos will be fine.

Here is his shop on ebay link in case he delists the arms, you can contact him through here:
service-carparts on eBay

He also sells rears drop links for £17.00 each which is cheap I think.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Audi RS Q3 just got unveiled in China and they're saying that this particular compact SUV has what Audi says "systematically dynamic".

<!--more-->

Themed in Ordos Blue, Audi has given it some...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience