aircond & temperature prob!

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
ok guys..my brother car got big problem. his car temperature going high when switch on aircond and the coolant kick back to reserve tank, esp during heavy traffic jam or long hour journey. but weird is his car temp will be ok when switch off aircond during the same condition. when check inside the radiator no oil or syptom of burning gasket...

dunno what is the prob still cant find it...izzit bcoz of termostat, stuck radiator etc..plz help :)

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
fans ok? usually the thermostat doesn't turn on the a/c fan at the right time, n that could cause temp rise.

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
fan could be running, but it might be weak. witnessed a kancil with same problem as u, his fan was weak.. changed Denso motor, RM160 total..
p/s: i was at the a/c workshop today, changed my a/c switch.. switch kong, kept turning my compressor on and off..

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
if you want check the temostat is ok or not just simple take out the temostat and boiling it when its biling(hot) the temostat will open when the water is hot....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifus'

last week i took my car to car wash centre n at first i intended to wash my car engine but there,i saw a guy just washed his perdana n he couldn't even start the car. when i went to check it out i realised that he didnt cover his air filter maybe this could be the problem i told him but he never bothered maybe im a girl whose advicing himlah!!! :D

then i decide not to even wash my car.

but if i were to wash my car engine what the tips or steps that i have to take in order to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience