Air Filter + Grounding Cable

Turborized

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Agree with all of you guys, it's just a simple DIY that everyone can do.

cRazYee

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
to be hones, do we benefit anything from so call grounding cable?

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
sorry for being out of topic just curious coz been askn ppl and they dnt no..however i like the bee r its just has the characteristics of sum mean machine even though you got barbie doll engine .

so does any1 know if it can work on my car ? and hw to install.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

guys got a flame thrower kit up for sell....any1 intrested let me no.nice item for shows and showing off.fun part is it produces a bang sound when shooting up flames .
I googled it up, and there are so many results saying you have to connect it to your ECU. It cuts the ignition, I dont know how wiras have an ignition cut though for carbs. Apparantly my carb'd Nissan does but... never thought of putting on an rev limiter.

You've never tried using google before ah? :biggrin: Doubt you can anyways.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all

I would like to ask as per title. Is it doable? Because lately I feel the gear sangkut2, giving 'krek2' sound when shifting gears (even though I have press the clutch pedal to the max), like something sangkut. I suggest maybe the clutch is not totally moved/shifted (or whatever suitable words) then when gear is shifting, it causes the sound.

I know if the clutch using cable, can be adjusted. How about hydraulic one? Can adjust or not? :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience