Air Filter + Grounding Cable

pain killer

Jan 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hello sifu and otai,

i want to ask about air filter n grounding cable.. i want to install it to wira 1.5 caburetor... so i have check the price at kuala terengganu..

- HKS Grounding Cable + installation = rm80
- filter (no brand) - rm30
- pipe intake - rm40

all item price is including installation

i want to whether the price is standard or expensive...

getting help from sifu and otai... thank you :driver:

Turborized

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Why dont you MAKE your own Grounding cable? and install it yourself. you would save more money that way :biggrin:

sam999998

Sep 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi guys
iv got a satria 1.3 carburator engine (4g13) was planning to buy the Bee R rev limiter .can any1 tell me if i could install the rev limiter on a carburator engine like mine? if yes can u explain me how and all info i should no.....

Turborized

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi guys
iv got a satria 1.3 carburator engine (4g13) was planning to buy the Bee R rev limiter .can any1 tell me if i could install the rev limiter on a carburator engine like mine? if yes can u explain me how and all info i should no.....
Thats out of the topic. (BTW, why would you even install that into your car?)

sam999998

Sep 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
sorry for being out of topic just curious coz been askn ppl and they dnt no..however i like the bee r its just has the characteristics of sum mean machine even though you got barbie doll engine .

so does any1 know if it can work on my car ? and hw to install.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

guys got a flame thrower kit up for sell....any1 intrested let me no.nice item for shows and showing off.fun part is it produces a bang sound when shooting up flames .

Turborized

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
sorry for being out of topic just curious coz been askn ppl and they dnt no..however i like the bee r its just has the characteristics of sum mean machine even though you got barbie doll engine .

so does any1 know if it can work on my car ? and hw to install.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

guys got a flame thrower kit up for sell....any1 intrested let me no.nice item for shows and showing off.fun part is it produces a bang sound when shooting up flames .
Again your off topic. Maybe try posting it in the market place? (altho useless)

Dude even i can do a flame thrower kit with 1 RELAY , SPARK PLUG COIL , SPARK PLUG CABLE And a SPARK PLUG.. Pfft its so damn effin' easy man :banghead:

I have done this many times and sell many units, i even installed it in my myvi 2 years ago, trust me its BAD for your ignition coil and i know it now, and will never to do it again.

And its also very dangerous, Imagine if it back fires to your Engine or fuel rail/tank. Then its time to say bye bye to your ride. Peace Out :thefinger:

Last edited:

sam999998

Sep 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
@turborized, well nice to no u can ....this is a forum and the aim is to get information whether out of topic or not i still need answers .Referring to my out of topic question again if i could install the rev limiter on a carburator engine .Can i install it or not ? plus need more details on why and how to install .

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
pain, got my ground kit from kakimoto 6 years ago,rm100..pivot with installation.. Only to find out a friend of mine did his with just rm5 worth of wire cables and rm10 of nicer looking hoses..On his Evo7... and im only driving a wira...

pain killer

Jan 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
pain, got my ground kit from kakimoto 6 years ago,rm100..pivot with installation.. Only to find out a friend of mine did his with just rm5 worth of wire cables and rm10 of nicer looking hoses..On his Evo7... and im only driving a wira...
wowww, very cheap... is it possible to do it... haha... i never think about it...:burnout:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
yeah,i heard it is just the same cables you can get from the hard ware store. Just need effort to take the wires out, and put it back in the hose.. Troublesome some might say,but hey, that is a saving of almost rm70-80... why not??

satria_neo

Aug 1, 2011
Singapore
Grounding cables just DIY yourself. However, do get cables with silicone insulation rather than rubber/PVC. This is to ensure the insulation can withstand the heat in the engine bay.

upontheriversky

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Grounding cables just DIY yourself. However, do get cables with silicone insulation rather than rubber/PVC. This is to ensure the insulation can withstand the heat in the engine bay.
true, jalan pasar sure got quality cables at cheap price, got any web showing steps to do?

im trying to find wire insulator to replace oem cheap black wiring tape and re-route them nicely something that can withstand heat is better, anyone got idea where to find?

satria_neo

Aug 1, 2011
Singapore
true, jalan pasar sure got quality cables at cheap price, got any web showing steps to do?

im trying to find wire insulator to replace oem cheap black wiring tape and re-route them nicely something that can withstand heat is better, anyone got idea where to find?
You can use silicone tape. It cost more but can withstand the heat w/o any problem.

Do not use the normal electrical PVC tape for engine bay. The adhesive cannot withstand the heat. It will degrade and tape will come off after a short time.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Btw, you have to get the connectors as well. They are crimping style ones so no soldering required. All you need is cut the wire to desired length.

Then strip off the insulation, insert the bare wires into the connector and crimp of use hammer. I just use hammer to flatten the connector.

After then its simple bolting it to the various places. Don't need to spend crazy money on any branded grounding wires.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...anyone of you know where I can get some bumper diffusers made.
Promote has them for their Putra / Wira. What about universal ones or custom ones.

I know Dai Ichi and Grandpire may have ...but anywehere else?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience