advices needed for buying BMW Z4..!!

freestyler0708

Known Member
Oct 2, 2006
to all brother here, i planing to buy a BMW Z4 which my budget around rm 170000 to 190000..
i wanna to ask that..!!
1. which version to buy 2.0 ? 2.2? 2.5?
2. does this car worth to buy?
3. petrol consumption?
4. place to buy?
5. maintenance fee?
6. ETC????

pls help all brother here..!!

SlowRacer

Aug 5, 2005
PJ
to all brother here, i planing to buy a BMW Z4 which my budget around rm 170000 to 190000..
i wanna to ask that..!!
1. which version to buy 2.0 ? 2.2? 2.5?
Go for 2.5 for power, torque and handling anything below might as well go for MX5 more fun and cheaper roadster. Image wise yes Z4 will blow MX5 out of water but handling wise MX5 is slightly better than Z4
2. does this car worth to buy?
Depends what do you mean by that??? if it's superb handling characteristic d answer is yes, german engineering ... yes practicality No
3. petrol consumption?
Again it alls depend on how heavy is your right foot. BMW engines by default is very economical if properly maintained
4. place to buy?
BMW dealership like Ingress or Sapura BMW if you can afford it if not go for a reputable car dealer
5. maintenance fee?
Every month put aside for a few hundred for car maintenance cos continental cars can b expensive if need to replace parts ...
6. ETC????
Why Z4 roadster?is it ur daily car or weekend car? if daily car then ur asking for trouble if weekend car means u can afford it therefore why ask about maintenance and wether worth it or not??? jz go buy it then :biggrin:

pls help all brother here..!!

Answer in blue colour

V

van1ty

Why stop at the Z4? Go all the way with the Z4M. =D

Just top up another RM400k. =p