Advice for Suspension Replacment

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You'll need to ask some sellers to see if they have the RS Ultra for Iriz. They have for Exora so it should be available
When there is enough cars of that model in the market, most probably they will make for it. I was surprised my Hyundai Sonata III which is based on Mitsu engine, share the same suspension as my VR.....:driver:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If no RS Ultra look for other options la. I'm sure there's something better than stock that isn't a coilover
Wonder if those manufacturer still do rebuilt on OEM absorbers? Mine was done previously but they have made them serviceable so they still honor rebuilt on mine......

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My front absorbers are on their 3rd rebuilt. First round they clamp back, second round they ask to do serviceable if going to keep the car, which I did, so now in third rebuilt in 20 years. In between for a few years was using the D2 coil overs....

Reactions: Izso

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
My front absorbers are on their 3rd rebuilt. First round they clamp back, second round they ask to do serviceable if going to keep the car, which I did, so now in third rebuilt in 20 years. In between for a few years was using the D2 coil overs....
3 rebuilds but how often do you use the car, mileage wise in between each rebuild?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That means roughly 6-7 years per rebuild. Durability isnt bad
Yah, the front OEM set, first round rebild should be around 6 to 7 years, then 12 years, because first rebuild was when VR engine transplant, 6 to 7 years rebuild, then another 6 to 7 years later transfer to my hyundai until 2019, 3rd rebuild back to VR.
The rear original Top perfect hi lo set was used for 19 years until leak then rebuild ..... :driver:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Yah, the front OEM set, first round rebild should be around 6 to 7 years, then 12 years, because first rebuild was when VR engine transplant, 6 to 7 years rebuild, then another 6 to 7 years later transfer to my hyundai until 2019, 3rd rebuild back to VR.
The rear original Top perfect hi lo set was used for 19 years until leak then rebuild ..... :driver:
fuhh long lasting. Thats the diff of old days and nowadays hand work, materials.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

let me start a thread
to all Brothers and Sisters

what we should upgrade for our engine and become a more power. U all can give ur solution or opinion of how to make a car faster with low budget or more expert modification. It is better we suggest for the NA engine, this is because turbo engine is too power already.... :tee:

Let me start for the 1st stage modification of the NA engine

1. ) Changing the ekzos system. (It will be cost u about 300-800) depend on the brand we choose...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience