4G93T or 4G63T ????? for Wira n Putra

kelvins3281

1,000 RPM
Mar 30, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Mitsu oledy claim tat wat...
mitsu lancer gsr => 4g93t 1.8
mitsu lancer "EVOLUTION" =>4g63t 2.0
wat do evolution mean??try dictionary then u'll knw...hehe...

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

belilah barangan original... wa langgar sikit je kot dah barai bumper...tapi sini cerite chasis la thaisong :thefinger:
No sini citer 4g93 or 4g63 terbaek nk masok kat wira & putra.haha...:rofl:
wi-R or wiVo..haha...:rofl:

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Could your car chasis handle the power of Evo engine? Even with my GSR engine, my legs will start to shake when I drive >200km/h on the highway. GSR underpower, are you kidding me? There is also GSR that has >320hp..it depends on how we mod mah :P I have also heard a modified Kancil (KL area) 'tapau' a GSR in 0~400m..so, there is no limit when it comes to modification...if you had the $$$, you could do so many wonderful things to your car.

Well, there is a limitation in GSR though, no doubt about it and if compared to EVO, definitely EVO has a better advantage in terms of CC but before you decide anything, need to consider the maintenance cost, fuel consumption, spare parts, JPJ approval, what kinda ride that you want,...

The sunroof thing, better think twice... I have it in my ride as well...most of the time, water will go inside my car...headache already.

lavodo

Known Member
Apr 12, 2006
Could your car chasis handle the power of Evo engine? Even with my GSR engine, my legs will start to shake when I drive >200km/h on the highway. GSR underpower, are you kidding me? There is also GSR that has >320hp..it depends on how we mod mah :P I have also heard a modified Kancil (KL area) 'tapau' a GSR in 0~400m..so, there is no limit when it comes to modification...if you had the $$$, you could do so many wonderful things to your car.

Well, there is a limitation in GSR though, no doubt about it and if compared to EVO, definitely EVO has a better advantage in terms of CC but before you decide anything, need to consider the maintenance cost, fuel consumption, spare parts, JPJ approval, what kinda ride that you want,...

The sunroof thing, better think twice... I have it in my ride as well...most of the time, water will go inside my car...headache already.
evo can high boost more than gsr... hehe:love:.. if u choose evo , the most important thing, there a lot performance parts.. n also cheap a bit..

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
RM1k+++ for sunroof???
u guys mean cut the current roof n fit in the sunroof izzit???
i got mine for RM2k++ wif installation wei....
but then change the whole roof la....

as for GSR or EVO.....
personal preference....
like wat other bros said...
if wanna use evo...can endorse wif 4g61 or 4g67....

n handling wif evo engine inside....
not a problem...
at least for daily drive...
highway go max oso around 160kmh...gear ratio too short edi....engine screemin like mad...
haven test in track yet....

fahmic99le

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
faced the same dilemma also what to chose between two last 2004..
4g63 was my choice.. never regret..
from the beginning i don't have to think about upgrading turbine ka, injector ka, ecu ka, wiring ka..
all standard stock until now..
(of course la kena tapau dengan mivec gsr:biggrin:).. but that's okay..
i've got plenty of time to upgrade.. i'll do it slowly.. and i know how far it can go..

it has been years..and i'm still satisfy..:proud:

Last edited:

carlmc

Known Member
Jun 5, 2008
4g63t all the way...luckily i found ZTH before converting last year...best decision ive made so far...hahaha...now all of my fwns who converted to 93t have spent a lot of $$$ just to match my "stock" hp...imagine what will happen if i spent the same amount of RM's as they did :wavey::smokin:

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
better put EVO la bro...the diff from the halfcut price can pay runner to endorsed to 2.0 edi...

diff for roadtax price only RMxx.xx only...

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
better put EVO la bro...the diff from the halfcut price can pay runner to endorsed to 2.0 edi...

diff for roadtax price only RMxx.xx only...
now, no more endorsed to 2.0 but u have to find 4g67 1.8 block to endorsed..
either put 4g63 internal into 4g67 or register 4g67 and then changed back to 4g63 :smokin:

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
opsss sorry bro....its putra 1.8....yesterday feel sleepy n silap press loooo.....hehehehe.

yah bro i tink 4G63T is the best choice for their car coz when i drive their car, i feel why their car more rigid n solid ( feel cemburu wit their cars loo ).if put GSR, later have to mod alot to catch up with other turbo cars in road. How bout the handling after convert EVO engine bro? got any disadvantage? how many of u riding evo engine in their wira or any other proton car. pls do comment the disadvantage n advantage coz my frend is just 19 years old n still lack in knowledge.

Ok. bro's wan to ask for my car, i wan to put sunroof for my wira. how much does it cost usually? is that got any disadvantage?
im running 4G63T...satria GTI chassis...the handling is good for me...as long ur fren absorber is good and LSD gearbox...

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
Yah. 4G63T is the best.... how bout using adjustable suspension ( GAB SS SERIES ) !!! my frend decide to swap evo3 spring rate into thier adjustable...is that still ok...now i tink their car no more comfort alredy, damn hard.

Ok for my car Proton Wira . wat else should be consider in terms of chassis or handling. I have put complete ultra racing bars, going to do autofoam....wat else got? i tink maybe i wan to swap 4G63T engine. TodAy I got see in Plus Highway, 1 Subaru chasing a Wira in highway. The Wira is yellow color, they pass me "piiiiungggggg" when my car doing 190km/h. i sudah MaLU redy lah......haishhhhh

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
during finding the half cut better consider which come with adjusterble,
or at least lsd g.box..yes u had to add up some $$ but sourching after
install u halfcut will involve $$ again and time consuming..btr do it rite
in the first place.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

VEILSIDE for 350Z Community

Hi everyone,

We are glad to inform all of you that we are in the midst of bringing Veilside into Malaysia in the next couple of months. We are planning to have our Veilside soft launch products once we enter the Malaysian market.

As you all know that Veilside is the leading exclusive automotive product especially in body parts for aerodynamic and aesthetic enhancement of the vehicle.Veilside products have been featured in movies such as The Fast and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience