4g93t gdi cs5

DesireV

Aug 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi brossss, abgss,

I'm driving the above stated vehicle, and am having probs modding it..
Went thru a few forums to find out wat can be done to the engine, but many have failed attempting to even do stage 1 modifications due to its Sensitive GDI Engine.

Experienced frens driving this engine have done these modifications n engine was blown,
Change Injectors, fuel regulators, fuel pump etc. Also Conrod and Pistons hv tried changin but bcoz the head is not strong enought to support so engine piang.

At the moment, ive only hybrid my turbo, installed boost controller, nothin much..
N i'm still hopin to maintain on my Auto Tranny Invec II.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks bros!

Cheers!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
perhaps its due to difficulties to reinforce the "direct injector" design.....

if u could fine people/place to do that, then u can proceed with other "common" power upgrades... :adore:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i'm not really sure if your gdi block are compatible with mivec head or not...

if compatible then just swap your gdi head and ecu (including harness) with mivec head..then tadaaaa u just got yourself a mivec 1.8 turbo engine.....

DesireV

Aug 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
U can read my friends' minds.. they hv all done it. alls gd.. if i need to go to tat extreme i'll get a bigger block too.. :) jus not sure in INVECII can take the hp with bigger block.

Euphoria

Known Member
Nov 29, 2008
Hmm.. was just wondering hows the reliability of this particular engine itself? Pron to problem huh?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I notice that the headlamps are dim, even highlight does not make any difference at all. My proton bumper light is even brighter, damn ...

The headlamps are brand new.

What could be the problem? My car is only 3 years old. Should I check the fuse box? The one somewhere below the steering wheel. (10watt, 15watt, 20watt) <--- Does it related?

I asked a accessories shop, they said it can be done to make it brighter, by changing the relay + 2 brand new 100watt bulbs. They quote me RM100 for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience