4G93T Club

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
errr...I kena this kinda situation once. But it was on my KE70. Thought it was the starter kong rupa-rupanya it was the battery kong. Have you checked that too?

Aiyo Jason, the one where we do burnout spinning the rear wheels la :biggrin: At a stationary place burning the tyres until smoke all come out ---> :burnout: hehehe

Regards;

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
if battery kong the icon on your meter(handbrake icon,door open icon,check oil icon)all dun light up.but as oneGSR mention his electricity work all works find,mean not battery kong loh.......

JUN,
oic,now i know what is that liao......nvr try b4.....when u gonna teach me:biggrin: but must wait untill the tires left not much bunga baru boleh try,now my rear tires got plenty of bunga.

gen2

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
onegsr try this change the fuel regulator cost about rm20 to rm30 in the junk yard.......if still cannot start check the fuel pump. i want to check wif u one thing....your car cannot start at all or can start but dead after a second. u have to notice the sound....if can describe how it sound.....hope this help......cheers...

oneGSR

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Ampang
www.zerotohundred.com
in my mind now is:

- put relay to starter
- maybe fuel pump prob. (but no crank sound from engine)
- starter wiring got prob. (but starter become hot, when try many times)
- ECU burned. (not check yet)

p/s: when i try start, have sound chiungg. then i touch the starter. its hot when i try many times.

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
all the GSR sifu need help....my car timing problem laaaa.....after one fine day bout 2 month ago my car overheat due to puncture on the radiator. After a check by my mech i found out that my piston ring burn...so i decided to change it and hybrid my TD04 turbo with TD05 16g fin using original TD04 housing....so everything done....the car seems fine and i went to europe for 50 days...when i come back the engine didnt idle well and if revs and stop the engine died....check with my mech he try to trouble shoot the thing but turn out no good....still got problem...oh..my car have matspeed cam and modified cam pulley...it was installed around 1 year ago...and i dont think this is the problem...any sifus can help me solved this?

and congratulation JUN on ya feature on HYPERTUNE mag.....

gen2

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
oneGSR said:
in my mind now is:

- put relay to starter
- maybe fuel pump prob. (but no crank sound from engine)
- starter wiring got prob. (but starter become hot, when try many times)
- ECU burned. (not check yet)

p/s: when i try start, have sound chiungg. then i touch the starter. its hot when i try many times.

if your ecu burn for sure the engine check light will turn on. the starter will become hot when u try to start a lot of time i think this is ok. sorry i cant help u any further but u can go to workshop to check if u want me to recommend pm me. he is good at wiring and engine transplant. even my tiptronic gear can fix for me. hehehe...........

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
Cheong Mou Kei 4G9XT said:
SAGA CON: how much u did for da td04 to td05 fin conversion..? da exhaust housing remain stock..?
RM 900...including change all the internal seal clearing all the carbon, and TD05 16g twin fin....lil bit pricey but the workmanship is superb and the guy who did this said basically is like overhaul ya turbo...so in simple term...almost brand new...dude...exhaust housing if not mistaken is the same...im not so sure...go and ask ah heng...he knows...

dolly

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
onegsr, i had your problem too... twice both with different root cause.

first one was a dead starter. I would get the same "chiunng" sound when i turn the ignition. changing the starter worked

2nd time was a dead battery. Dunno how my battery got drained after 3 days though. :| not sure myself. Anyway, used a couple of jumper wires and it started right up.

putra_dreamin

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
ssqv will haf problem start meh? i had problem starting once but that was coz the guy who did my alarm didnt connect something properly :tongue:

btw, apa macam? still no TT ka? all the sifu sifu dun shy shy la.. come out n show ur leng chai face n monster rides.. :tee:

red575

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
AmPunk~!
-
HUhuHUHH..guys..help me...im finding a 83mm pistons.~!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifus out there, need help from u guys to make sure am i being cheated or not.
This scenario happened to me when 1 day i brought my car to one reputable shop for some upgrading and modification, since my old engine had too many leak already.

Im using B16A eg9 vtec engine with high cam (dunno what this cam is got from fren engine can never idle properly even after send to 2-3 reputable workshop for idle setting).
He quoted me with for changing to b20block rm4k change gearbox...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience