4g93 modification advice

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
do aftermarket 4g93 got that hydraulic lifter kill kit???

like jun sr20det lash killer kit....(remove hydraulic lifter and replace with solid type)

just asking btw :adore:

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
Ha ha bro...10500k RPM is not something new,,, this has been 5 years back technology and to drop your jaws...they run it without sleeves....ha ha

Tunning plays a secondary when it comes to hardware...u need to know what r u dealing with ....about valve lifters...there are something called Racing solid valve lifters to take the 10k beating or u can use your original lifter and make it solid.

nothing is not imposible in boleh land bro... is all about how much RM u willing to spend...

often people say u waste a fortune on NA to get some pony HP...but i am from a high end turbo person diverted to NA.....personal opinion each engine has it's own ways to give u the G-force

u rev 10krpm with 4G93 head? huyyo... becareful bro.. the lash adjuster (hydraulic lifter) not very rev-friendly..

my opinion only.. mayb u got very2 skillful tuner.. :biggrin:

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
Ha ha bro...10500k RPM is not something new,,, this has been 5 years back technology and to drop your jaws...they run it without sleeves....ha ha

Tunning plays a secondary when it comes to hardware...u need to know what r u dealing with ....about valve lifters...there are something called Racing solid valve lifters to take the 10k beating or u can use your original lifter and make it solid.

nothing is not imposible in boleh land bro... is all about how much RM u willing to spend...

often people say u waste a fortune on NA to get some pony HP...but i am from a high end turbo person diverted to NA.....personal opinion each engine has it's own ways to give u the G-force
really arr?? i'm very outdate la.. hahaha..

fazid88

Known Member
Mar 1, 2009
hmm...so based on ur personal opinion, 4g93 best give u the G-force via NA or force induction?

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
now to my surprise,,, a friend of mine told me that 1 of his buddy used JASMA high cams which gave amazing results in his 93NA.....

its not only cheap but is has the same or greater lift than JUN cams.....

haha anyone uses jasma cams..any feedback

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Havok, is the cams just plug and play? any tuning needed, FC... but im just curious about the quality of the cams..the metal they use... Keep us updated on the wear and tear of the cams after a while...

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
well all 4g93 cams by jasma is plug n play...i personaly hv not used them so kind of asking around...

Havok, is the cams just plug and play? any tuning needed, FC... but im just curious about the quality of the cams..the metal they use... Keep us updated on the wear and tear of the cams after a while...
share us your spec
power 4g93..
im on it too...

skytech

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
To all sifu, have a question here.

Alot user mod honda b16a intake into 4g9x engine. Like the picture below.

I found b16a intake got 2 types (i seen so far la,if got more pls advice)

Which 1 fit to 4g9x engine ? Or both of it fit nicely ?

What the different between this 2 ? tq tq.

Type 1

Type 2

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
the 1st pic is Small VTEC B16A intake

2nd one is Big VTEC B16A intake.

my advise... get Skunk2 Intake and S90 70mm TB :D

skytech

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
ic ic , so both also fit to4g9x ?

Ori skunk2 is too expensive, how about the fake skunk2 ? S90 I have a few friend using, not so good , the machining area if not smooth will make the butterfly valve jam, then the spring at the throttle not enuf force. Anyway S90 make from malaysia , johor at permas jaya.

toriton

Known Member
Jan 26, 2005
subang jaya,sel
prepaid.cynexx.com

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i am totally new in car maintaining as i am going to get my first own car soon.
Is Tufoil suitable to use for a brand new car? Will it void warranty?

I understand that every 5000 km we need to change car oil which we called black oil in cantonese. So is Tufoil a kind of black oil or it's a supplement oil which means we still need to use black oil + Tufoil?

Where do we fill Tufoil into? How? When?

Sry if the questions r too newbie :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience